Roadtax for Fairlady in east Malaysia

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
Hi every sifu here , this is my first post and i would like to ask a few questions regarding the roadtax , hopefully all sifu can helps......:adore:

i am sabahan and move to KL about 4 years ago , my friend in sabah just bought a recond 350z and pay the roadtax around rm1500.00 + :listen: , :idea:

my questions is , if i buy 350z and registered there and sent it to here , is it will pay the same amount as in sabah :confused: . beside , i saw alot of wira plate in sabah and the roadtax still paying the amount as same as KL . :driver: yeah...yeah if so....:love:

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
im not sure... but for me driving a 2.5 in kl im paying 890 per year.. but when i send the car back to sabah im paying around 520 only....

dericRX

Jul 9, 2008
im not sure... but for me driving a 2.5 in kl im paying 890 per year.. but when i send the car back to sabah im paying around 520 only....
hi bro , i'm sure you very happy with it.....:biggrin:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
yup..around that figure. saw it on my frend's Z ... as 2500cc cost around RM2500+

darkwizard

Jul 10, 2006
Kaching...
From what i read last time, if you renew your Sabah/Sarawak registered car road tax in west malaysia, it will automatically use the west malaysia rate. (More expensive)

However if you have relatives in Sabah with the pink card (car registration card), and pay the renew road tax in Sabah, you will still get the Sabah discounted price. (Need to post laju the renewed road tax to west malaysia)

Now after years of many people have missuse this benefit for large cc Harrier/Land cruser/etc...etc... i think the JPJ has a new system set up to against such act.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
From what i read last time, if you renew your Sabah/Sarawak registered car road tax in west malaysia, it will automatically use the west malaysia rate. (More expensive)

However if you have relatives in Sabah with the pink card (car registration card), and pay the renew road tax in Sabah, you will still get the Sabah discounted price. (Need to post laju the renewed road tax to west malaysia)

Now after years of many people have missuse this benefit for large cc Harrier/Land cruser/etc...etc... i think the JPJ has a new system set up to against such act.
now stil can pay there kah?

my cars paying at kl, maybe hv to try pay kk next time. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It was a bittersweet day for local drifter Tengku Djan Ley as he clinched the overall crown for the Goodyear Formula Drift Asia 2010 despite spinning out of his Top 32 battle early on in the day. Nonetheless, the day was still filled with all the drama one could expect from a Formula Drift showdown on such a technical layout as there were more spins, crashes and OMTs than you could shake a tie-rod at...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience