Roads for spirited drives

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
Im sure some of you guys know some roads where u get to have spirited drives.
Care to share any that you know of which does not have much 'flashy blue strobes' or 'supermonkeys on crotch rockets'

I know the guthrie highway is a very nice road to take a drive. Long, smooth and not much obstructions. The drive to ulu yam is great too. Nice windy roads but you have to be aware of the oncoming traffic.

Sharing is caring.....come on guys :driver:

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
I'm looking for those kinds of road too... to me the drive up to genting is a good one, in town, I like the bukit tunku road to PWTC. Very twisty and narrow so have to be careful. Good to test suspension of the car!

AD_EG

6,000 RPM
Apr 5, 2009
Ipoh
MEX highway :top: :top: :top:

seriously !!

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
You say you drive slow one ..

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
i do drive slow.

most of the time. =)

chocolatesttarfish

500 RPM
May 13, 2007
PJ/BTU
the hill road outside the park..otw to rawang from selayang :biggrin: make sure u arrange all the necessary wills to your children or wife 1st..in case u don't come back home..hahahhah :thefinger:

putratebo

Nov 19, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
For wangan-style top speed, might want to consider the new LEKAS - Kajang to Seremban highway (currently complete to Mantin only). Quite straight and wide road with very minimal traffic. Road is also fairly new so not so many bumps. Not many people are aware of this highway.

mokomoko

500 RPM
Feb 20, 2006
actually i was looking for roads something like those going up to camerons or frasers.

Long.
Windy.
Good corners.
No tolls.

Those kind of roads which you can cruise at whatever speed you like (not too fast or you end up in a casket) and enjoy yourself, your car, and the experience.

The road up to ulu yam is fun. the road to sungai congkak is fun. the road to camerons and frasers is fun. Any others?

Note: Straight roads are boring. You risk falling into micro sleep from all the boredom and drone of your exhaust - and end up in a casket

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
moko, come down to Seremban. I can bring you to some....from normal to very very curvy one also have...:biggrin::biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello all sifu's and otai's..
im new with modding car engine n performance...
i wanna ask u guys...

i on my way to buy extrator 4-2-1 from powerzone...
after dat..i wanna change my air filter to open pod...
the question is which brand is better?K&N,Apexi,HKS or Blitz?...n can i custom made the air filter?i mean the pipe ram?normal wan very short..not nice..if can,which shop provide dis custom made...
izzit use plastik ram pipe is better than using metal pipe? (my fren told me)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience