1,000 RPM
Sep 30, 2011
PJ
stock tu indah!!!

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
If you are just going for a dohc NA, i seriously doubt there will be much issues.

If going for stock GSR turbo unit, Sweelt's unit has been running trouble free thus far.
i'm not planning to do a dohc swap. might bot my single cam but still no budget. somehow, MMC automatics are damn sensitive when it comes to all the sensors and shit. example: TPS reading lari just slightly, it affects the gear shift points and idling. i don't think you'll get issues like this with a manual.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
The interior of the car.

Didn't do much juz swap the old roon light to led & mid aircond vent only. Beside that all are original from the previous owner. Some people keep asking me the carpet where did I bought. I also don't know. Hahahahaha

Attachments

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
i'm not planning to do a dohc swap. might bot my single cam but still no budget. somehow, MMC automatics are damn sensitive when it comes to all the sensors and shit. example: TPS reading lari just slightly, it affects the gear shift points and idling. i don't think you'll get issues like this with a manual.
i kena with my mt gsr. Hot start idle like shit. No matter how precise i adjust isc, tps.
After drive for couple of minutes it back to normal.
As long not involve engine lifting, i will troubleshoot myself.

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
i kena with my mt gsr. Hot start idle like shit. No matter how precise i adjust isc, tps.
eh yours auto too? hot start if need to crank twice usually is the water temp sensor. rough idling confirm it's stepper motor. dohc one easy to fix. got a lot of tutorial on how to clean and fix it. mine wonky here and there coz using different throttle body (6A11 TB) and i got emanage. intermittent check engine light coz of emanage so no point checking error codes.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
good luck finding one. those auto putra a bit hard to get here as well. got running cars on the road la but those also very very rare. ahahaha
Yup, definitely rare to see putra on the road. I can see 5 ranger raptor a day but didn't saw any putra on the road hahahahahha

sweelt

2,000 RPM
Nov 6, 2016
Penang
eh yours auto too? hot start if need to crank twice usually is the water temp sensor. rough idling confirm it's stepper motor. dohc one easy to fix. got a lot of tutorial on how to clean and fix it. mine wonky here and there coz using different throttle body (6A11 TB) and i got emanage. intermittent check engine light coz of emanage so no point checking error codes.
Mine manual, ya kinda related to temp sensor + many possobilities as i google.
Going to get temp sensor replace. See how.

Reactions: sanekit

minibeany

500 RPM
Apr 30, 2017
Petaling Jaya
Been poison by u guys. Now I surveying 4g91 & 92 dohc.
Damn poison woiiiiiiii.Hahahahahaha
i also kena...
nah... here more for you... just upgraded my exhaust to full stainless steel with 4-2-1 + bullet + SE muffler...

Attachments

sanekit

1,500 RPM
Dec 9, 2015
Petaling Jaya
The one with the mivec?
without the mivec is good enough. mivec is expensive. later on u can just buy a mivec head with the wiring set and swap with your current head. non mivec 4g92 makes more or about the same power as a 4g93. but 4g92 dohc non mivec also a bit hard to find compare to 4g93.

also, the jdm 4g92 sohc makes about the same power as a 4g93 sohc. export model (australian halfcut) 4g92 is lower power but with a bit of minor head mods u can get more power than a stock 4g93 sohc. the only difference between a 4g92 and 4g93 is the 93 have a longer stroke.

KHNG940413

500 RPM
Dec 25, 2015
johor bahru
without the mivec is good enough. mivec is expensive. later on u can just buy a mivec head with the wiring set and swap with your current head. non mivec 4g92 makes more or about the same power as a 4g93. but 4g92 dohc non mivec also a bit hard to find compare to 4g93.

also, the jdm 4g92 sohc makes about the same power as a 4g93 sohc. export model (australian halfcut) 4g92 is lower power but with a bit of minor head mods u can get more power than a stock 4g93 sohc. the only difference between a 4g92 and 4g93 is the 93 have a longer stroke.
Ok,noted.
The one I am quite interested is this. 4g92 Dohc is 1.6 right?

Attachments

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
I think Mitsu all like that or just the engine are too old. Mine morning idle, hot idling, after run very hot idle all different speed one.....lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My Proton Makeover – Work in Progress pics of 1992 Saga
September 8, 2011 at 4:15 pm By Danny Tan

UPDATE: Saga will be handed back to Fadly next week – stay tuned for the reveal!

The ‘My Proton Makeover’ contest, which is part of the national...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience