RHF4 .. on to an L5

skattrd

Feb 2, 2010
Lincoln/UK
Hi all, in the UK rhf4's are cheaper and easier to find than the td04 etc alot of you prefer, so I was looking for info on fitting an rhf4 to an L5 ... With that in mind I've a couple of questions for you:

1.Can an RHF4 (VF13) be fitted direct to an EF-RL or JB-JL?
If so what needs doing? new manifold? extra fuelling?

2. RHF3/4 Hybrid can someone tell me the best way to do this.
I would be looking at doing this myself and have a mate who can do a bit of machining.

Why do I ask ... I have an EF-RL with a dying turbo and replacements are not available here ... so I have got 2x RHF4 VF13's that I got very cheap ... upgrade time.

karl_razlie

500 RPM
Apr 25, 2005
Puchong
RHF3+4 aka RHF34 can doint at TONG TURBO, if wanna plug n play and good in low/mid/top better try TD025 blue tag...

skattrd

Feb 2, 2010
Lincoln/UK
I'm looking at getting a new manifold made for an RHF4 VF13 for my Cuore L512S (JB-JL).

Can anyone tell me if it will be ok on standard injectors and ecu or will I need bigger injectors, fuel pump and/or management?

Thx

davidyang85

Known Member
May 2, 2006
it is better for you to upgrade to a bigger 240c injector n fuel pump. install fuel regulator n tune with a management system.

im currently using rhf4 on my jbdet. turbo kicks in at 4k rpm. but is kinda lag compare to rhf 3. however from 5k-7k rpm u can feel the power when its above 0.5 bar

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

Please assist on my problem~

Car: caldina ZT
engine: 1AZFSE D4-VVTi

It mati (shut down) suddenly when gear standing on Neutral. It does not shiver also not giving any warning, the engine just snap off. Then after restart the engine, it's back alive like nothing happened.

It only happened once in a blue moon. Maybe once a month, maybe once in a week.

Sent the car to workshop few times, unable to identify problem, cleaned throttle body (happened again...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience