Review: Max2000 Professional Show Strobe Lights

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur

Automotive strobe lights.
They have always been seen on cars everyone feels annoyed and disgusted to look at. These owners usually locate these little flashers right where the third brake lights are, the reverse lights, under the rear bumper, on the dashboard and so on. Fortunately, they have all long been extinct.

Trends and taste
Now, exposed to the latest trends and technologies, many car freaks like you and me, have the tendency to avoid heading towards the no-taste route. We now have great examples to inspire to, more regular shows to contribute to our dose of inspirations and not forgetting the common medias as well.

We all, now want the biggest, the widest, the lightest, and then the brightest whatever we can get our hands on.

Show
As the automotive lifestyle industry have graduated to the next level, Most car freaks wants their cars to be appreciated further. Even during standstill, even in the car park –parked, even when their ICE are blasting, even when the engine bay is gleaming with goodies. What do they do? Undercarriage neons? NO. It’s no more in fashion.

MAX 2000 Professional Strobe lights.
Professional Show Strobe Lights. MAX 2000 Professional Strobe Lights to be exact. These are the next generation of show strobes that offer countless times the features, ease of use, ease of installation and at fraction of the price of conventional show strobes.

You may ask, “They are not legal are they?” The answer –Well, they’re legal till someone issue you a summon at least. You see, you don’t turn these show strobes on when you’re driving, or worse, behind the police. This cool toy is meant for off-roads. For the beach with the girls, at the park with your ICE blasting, at the car park hanging out with friends and so on. They are, in the end, Show Strobes. Not Driving Strobes. It’s too bright and glaring to be turned on when cruising.

Not just for show?
The point of these show strobes is, they’re not just for show. Getting interesting?

Security.
Wire the MAX 2000 to your alarm system with the harness provided, and you get the ultimate combo of sound and lights. Either you’re locking or unlocking, arming or disarming the car, MAX 2000 flashes its strobes.

Imagine when your alarm is triggered, siren may be ignored. But these lightning matching strobes completes the job. None will fail to notice the continuously strobing lights.

Another scenario. Either you’re hunting for your car or just trying to scare off some bad guys, you know that’s your car and they’ll know exactly where it’s coming from.

The Technology
What makes the MAX 2000 superior and second to none is the technology inside.

The Technology –The Bulbs
These are xenon bulbs. Yes, they are of high intensity xenon or hid lighting technology. They are outrageously bright, and they last.

The Technology –The Ballast
What pumps the bulbs is the ballast. Fully water resistant, it’s high quality components delivers high performance and results through the bulbs. Intelligent brain in there operates at a very rapid rate delivering powerful blasts of light

The Technology –The Swtich
The one touch switch not only tells the ballast to turn or or off, It commands all 15 selectable patterns and combos!. All through just one button. Its LED even displays the current flashing pattern

What’s in the Kit
Everything you need. Nothing less. You’ve got the ballast, the xenon bulbs, the wire harness, the clever one-touch lighted switch, the connectors, instruction manual.

What cars?
All, if not most cars. Anywhere there’s a hole big enough to put a pen through.

How do I fit it in?
You don’t even have to drill!, plug in to you T10 bulb socket. Yes, the small little bulb that you don’t really use but the one you need to switch on anyway. Wire it and you’re done.

Other reasons
If there are any other reasons, it will be novelty. Got an itch so spend RM400 bucks but don’t exactly know what to buy or know any gadgets in that price range? Here’s something that you just have to turn on once in a while to rid the itch. Put some fun in some notorious pitch dark back roads or alleys, quiet foggy night hill roads and things like that.

A great gadget to start the girls asking what’s that. For the first time, the girls could fiddle with your gadgets, turn it on and off, change strobe patterns, the possibilities are endless!

Video Demo:
Low Quality Videos:
-Video 1 (wmv)  1000kb
-Video 2 (wmv)  664kb

High Quality Videos
-Video 1 (avi) 3.2mb
-Video 2 (avi) 1.8mb

More Images:

Information:

Price: RM399
To View or buy, Please go to: www.strobeware.zerotohundred.com

Or Call :016 2549 768
Or Email: [email protected]

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
These lights are beautiful!! I've no regrets after installing them. They are definitely the brightest and the most advanced in the market with 15 flashing patterns and alarm integration feature! The 1 year Manufacturer warranty shows how confident they are in their quality, as most of the strobe kits on the market right now do not even come with these kinda warranty. Finally, the price is also unbelievable! Thanks to Strobeware for importing such a wonderful product and Thanks to Tom for the review.

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
then Proton wira can fix it or not???tq :)

roughnecks

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
nice lights!;)
correct me if im wrong.......aint those lights lookz kinda same s those flashy things on Police's Car/Motorbike, Ambulance's & FireTrucks when they switch on during emergency?
but juz dat.....it lookz WAY too drooling on a R34 / Bimmer of coz;)

AccordR

Racecraft Staff
Nov 18, 2003
roughnecks said:
nice lights!;)
correct me if im wrong.......aint those lights lookz kinda same s those flashy things on Police's Car/Motorbike, Ambulance's & FireTrucks when they switch on during emergency?
but juz dat.....it lookz WAY too drooling on a R34 / Bimmer of coz;)
It's the same concept :D But Max2000 is white in color, not blue or red, which is commonly used in emergency vehicle :D It's more similar to the F1 pace cars' ! ;)

roughnecks

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
Visit site
AccordR said:
It's the same concept :D But Max2000 is white in color, not blue or red, which is commonly used in emergency vehicle :D It's more similar to the F1 pace cars' ! ;)
icic...thankx for d info
F1 pace car huh....no wonder those flashy lookz familiar....;)

brianchoon

Known Member
Jul 6, 2005
sbn
Oh....just now tt with my fren....i know what is this liao.. this thing aredi long time liao... my fren aredy have it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am now driving a 4G93p engine,
matspeed cams 272 both intake and exhaust,
mivec throttle , and bla bla bla

any BIG BROTHERS out there can give me advice, what piggyback , management should i install......
of course with a good price as in FUNCTION+GOOD PRICE... and worth buying...

of course emanage ultimate is much more expensive compared to the blue thing... is it worth the money ?

at the end of the day ,... where would be the best place to do it (install + tune+future...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience