RE's Photo Album and Video

Re: Rotary's Photo Album

original adgt kit? sweet!:proud:
by the way, what's the brand for the splitters? doesn't look like amemiya's

Last edited:

The front diffuser and canards u mean? This is the Facer N1 02 model with CF lip and CF canards + "extended" wide fender. :burnout:

Btw, we met before? a friend of Philip Tan from JB?

Last edited:

:biggrin: nope. i never met you before.... sorry to bump into the thread just like that. hehe.... love every single bit of the 7
just one of the forumer which fancy of getting one of the 7 and can't get loan like the rest of the forumer.
no wonder your fender does look "fat" a bit

No worries you are always welcome to ask any question about RE here. Regarding the loan, I think some bank still approve for about RM20+k if you have some documents strongly supported the application. If you need the contact do let me know.

as for banks, i do get calls from banks to offer me personal loan.
one of the bank offer me a very high amount loan, but it is like only nuts will get a personal loan to buy a car. haha.....but i am really holding myself until i can't take it anymore then i will take the loan.
i've been a rotary mania since i was 15 ( nine yrs back)
when i had a ride in my uncle's old old first generation rx7, i know that i will get one of those one day.

i was wondering do any of you guys using brand new engine?( which means other than seal, the rotors, housings, etc etc are new)

thank you very much for your information about the loan.

btw, any RE guys drive a s2k as well?

I was minding my own business walking from the cafeteria back to where my friends are and suddenly i saw this :
fccover.jpg

It's simply SUPERB!
here are some of the pics i snapped:
6.jpg

7.jpg

5.jpg

http://www.autojunctions.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=70&Itemid=44"]here's d complete pictures[/URL]

jc@, order a complete brand new 13B engine from mazda is too costly. Who would pay RM2xk-3xk just for the engine?? only if money is no matter at all.
Even there are quite a few member ordered brand new rotor housings from Mazda, Japan. They still re-use the side housing, rotors and etc. Each rotor housing is not cheap is about RM2000.

KC is driving S2k. u know him?

Last edited:

i know almost all of you. but none of you know me. hehe... never really drop by tt of yours'. really shy la, without a rotary but join in for a meet up. accidentally bump into re club for a few times already.

the first one i remember is at sunway extreme park. at the restaurant there.

still thinking of getting a s2k or a rotary. cause rotary seems a bit hard to get, cash issue. at least s2k can have almost the same performance in the corner right?(would like to hear some comment from you all. thank you) at least money is not an issue for a s2. but really love rotary man....especially ported one.

i have come across to a lot of sites which sell new housing and rotors (mostly in us) i think it will be cheaper if you can travel there and bring it back on your own.

seriously, if i got a 7, i don't mind spending extra money to rebuild the whole car ( including all of the window rubber, windscreen rubber etc etc)

trust me, im a hard core rotary fan.:stupid:

:biggrin:

jc@

S2K is very different drive as compared with FD (or FC but personally think FD is better at everything).

Everything is different from throttle to chasis response.

Both have their merits. Different drivers and styles to match.

jc: i think u only know RERIDER la... coz he so famous.. sommore now he's VP of JSOC ;) (congrats) we all small fry .. hehehehe:driver:

haha....ofcourse they are different. chasis stronger for s2k i guess?

hehe....i know you also blackie:biggrin:

S2k is stronger?? Hmmm........? Workshop has repaired accident RX-7s should know better.

it was just a question. haha.... i knew 7's chasis is very strong also. but ya, it might be stronger cause 2k is an open-top.

i have no idea how strong it is, but is it stiffer than merc?
that would be a better figure for me as i dont own a 7 or a 2000:bawling::bawling:

err.. i don believe 7 is stronger than s2k...unless rerider proves it! kekekeke... unless he proves it by banging his fd on to hannah tan's s2k

haha.. that would be good!

The word you are looking for is "stiffer", not necessarily stronger.

FDs are tough. Their long lifespans prove this. Their design is also superb.

S2k chasis geometry is different. Newer metal alloys with higher torsional resistance in comparison to FD - per specific mass. And the weight distribution is completely different.

Comparing roadster design with a pure-bred sportscar design is not exactly apple-to-apple. Both are different cars, different design philosophy.

yeah, both different breed... one's a model and d other one's a bull dog

MAUHAHAHAHA

*cabut*

They... are all....

.... yellow....

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience