WOw.. thats efficient.. hehe...

Confirm venue and time? time square at 3pm? hehe

any luck on seeing some fortunes there joe? LoL

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
keep missing the rest. I should be able to make it for this one ;) Thanks RE Rider for the sms's

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
I think we need to find better place for the Sunday gathering (08/03/09). I called the BTS management this afternoon to reserve 20 parking for our Sunday gathering. The management wanted to go thru with all the paper work....:mad: bloody hell.... I dont think I have time to do that. See the attachment what they've asked for

And we still have to pay RM20 per car for parking. Last time they charged us RM13 (after discount for 20++ cars) only but today he told me they will charge us RM20 per car. F**k that!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

lemon_demon

Known Member
Oct 22, 2008
huh? we all have to pay them rm20 each car and they still asking what are their return of investment?
wat da hell...
but it's cool though if we manage to park our car there...

Last edited:

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
wahhhh berjaya time square... they no business wanna put blame on others and hope for others to draw crowd ?
just reservation only wor... not park for free.

heavenz

Known Member
Nov 19, 2004
The management there is always screwed up.But its in town and got enough parking to fit us. Unless anyone have a better place to go.

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
There is a restaurant/cafe uphill called Look Out Point (exotic view of the KL) between the Ulu Langat, Batu 9 Cheras and Pandan Indah, Ampang. Anyone been there? I'm not too familiar with the route....:hmmmm:

cwcham

Known Member
May 29, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
yeah, i've been there. i know the place quite well but then parking is a hassel. parking space there is quite limited.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HI there all

jz ask u technical questions about the wira se car..im using stock 4g15 manual engine bought my car 4 months old..still brand new....

i wanted to mod to 4G's T engine dun care VR4, GSR or EVO1,2,3.....my questions is if i jz transplant the engine+ecu+wiring(or even +GB) ...do i need to change the radiator+aircond radiator to its own original respective engine?...or can i jz used stock wira radiator&aircond radiator?....

what about the power stereng pump?...aircond...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience