RE's Photo Album and Video

I have a request from our members to upload the rest of our last year meeting photos. Anyone here know how to create a thumbnail? :unsure: I need to upload at least 300 pics.
Thanks

Hey RERider,

How are you man... long time didn't see u in action. Been busy? lol
anyway, u can upload to this website. It has host lots of images....

Waiting for ur pics.... hehe :P

Originally posted by SiGNAL@Mar 23 2005, 16:15
Hey RERider,

How are you man... long time didn't see u in action. Been busy? lol
anyway, u can upload to this website. It has host lots of images....

Waiting for ur pics.... hehe :P
[snapback]834221[/snapback]​

Hey man i'm fine and been busy with my work. How abt u? when will u be finished ur study? coming home this year huh? rem to give us a buzz.... :rolleyes:
thanks for the link I'll upload them later. B)

Originally posted by RERider@Jan 4 2005, 01:59
Group shot at our buddy ken's wedding ;)
[snapback]630076[/snapback]​

cool rototians,
wedding with RX7s look cool..

congrats on the wedding.. ( Ken)..

My Shots <June'05> Random Pics from Meet-up, Convoys and TTs.

Here's some pics I took during Super GT in June this year...

My Shots <August'05> Random Pics from Cherating Trip

Cherating Trip - (KL-Kuantan-Awana Resorts in Terengganu)

Purple Rx7 (recently Sold)

there was a purple rx7 recently sold i think for about 90k ? who is the owner and may i have his contact thanks..willing 2 know if he want 2 sell please help thanks i think the previous owner had 2 sell cuz gettin married.... the picture of the pruple rx7 is in the thumbnails u can see it...

since itz FC.. i tot i should post here.

saw this 2 FC convoy with wedding decorations... zth members? whoever got married.. congrats ah... sure looks cool. :shades_smile:

zephyr3d said:
since itz FC.. i tot i should post here.

saw this 2 FC convoy with wedding decorations... zth members? whoever got married.. congrats ah... sure looks cool. :shades_smile:
Thats our brother, RERIDER's wedding!!!

hahaha.. suspected.

so how many 7's convoy altogether? i only saw 2 and they stopped by the roadside at old klang road near tmn desa.. i headed to work at DH.. ;)

congrats RErider a.k.a joe!!! saw tis news from china press 2day... kekeke 25 supercar...

ah hong said:
congrats RErider a.k.a joe!!! saw tis news from china press 2day... kekeke 25 supercar...
Cant remember the numbers.... 1 Evo, 1 Subaru, 1 RX8 , 1 180sx , 1 320CI and 2 supra...... The rest are FCs and FDs..... Can you post the news up.... It serves as a remembrance moment of RERIDER's wedding.....

Last edited:
hmmm soli ler bro... i din hv scanner... any1 can help me??? the china press 19-2-06 pgA9...

Top Bottom