AFOS - 2009 photo album

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
dear MLOCian and friends,

Its was a wonderful day with lotsa nice cars and eye washing moments....although it was a hot hot day, somehow, many are clicking away with their cameras...some came with high-tech equipment unlike me, snapping away with a decent small digital camera....

Lets start the photo album with some nice pics of AFOS 2009 we have in our camera...sharing it with all others....looking forward to more upcoming events....

regards
Evolutionz

p/s: Mizunori, Slivia, 5115, sim and others.......pictures plzzzzz.....tq

bro evoz,upload urs 1st...i wanna see how's skillful ur cameraman was...hehe...

hi to all MLOC member...im one of the friend of evoz tat follow evoz car that day...having much fun joining u guys that day although im not MLOC member....:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

hi to all MLOC member...im one of the friend of evoz tat follow evoz car that day...having much fun joining u guys that day although im not MLOC member....:biggrin:

Glad that U enjoy the outin' bro....Not an MLOC's member yet..??? Not a big problem...Buy my slow car & be a member lehhh...:driver::driver:

tat cameraman wasted battery nia:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

The Morning Rendezvous @ Petronas

I think I have missed out some cars. Really sorry about that. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The Queue

MLOC @ AFOS 2009

Last edited:
lolz MI,he got a toyota soarer as daily drive

guys,enjoy~

P5310001.jpg

P5310002.jpg

P5310003.jpg

P5310004.jpg

P5310005.jpg

P5310006.jpg

P5310007.jpg

P5310008.jpg

P5310009.jpg

P5310010.jpg

P5310011.jpg

P5310012.jpg

P5310013.jpg

P5310014.jpg

P5310015.jpg

P5310016.jpg

P5310021.jpg

P5310022.jpg

P5310023.jpg

wah!!!wats the length of voltex gt wing evo voltex white body?is ori or replica?owner can pm me how much u buy?thx

GT3 Cars @ AFOS

Pitwalk

GT3 Class Race

That's all folks... :driver::driver::driver::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
aiya .... Mizu ... it's 1700mm laaa ... if original Voltex ... type 5 have until that length ... but abit dangerous to be used on Malaysian roads expecially if u prone to drive in jam areas ... can catch Rempits wor ... :adore:
becos it extends beyond the widebody also ... that's some serious downforce ... not clown-force ... heng ah!!! :thefinger::rofl:

aiya .... Mizu ... it's 1700mm laaa ... if original Voltex ... type 5 have until that length ... but abit dangerous to be used on Malaysian roads expecially if u prone to drive in jam areas ... can catch Rempits wor ... :adore:
becos it extends beyond the widebody also ... that's some serious downforce ... not clown-force ... heng ah!!! :thefinger::rofl:

ya, its very stable... my hands and legs were shaking more than my car at higher speeds :rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow....nice pics.....its a hot day but cool event....:proud::proud::proud:

Bump: bro Evo z......i have to learn how to post the pict first...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:..he.he..i dun know computer lah.....wait my pict ya...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bump: bro Evo z......i have to learn how to post the pict first...:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:..he.he..i dun know computer lah.....wait my pict ya...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wow....nice pics.....its a hot day but cool event....:proud::proud::proud:

no worry, take yr time to learn it or u can bring yr pen drive out at kepong tt, then we upload for u also no prob.........

nice pics....keep it coming......

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom