required Haltech E11 series ECU

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
URGENT !
I need a E11 series ECU by Haltech for Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
preferably new, if anyone has it, please post or PM me.
thanks.

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
installing the haltech E11 next week,
will post comments on the changes from the stock to Haltech E11 thereafter (in the R34 GTR)
unfortunately, no Dyno in Kuching
:(

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Good to hear of your purchase on the ECU. Haltech is one of the very few ECU maufacturers that are very accommadating to their customers ( ie; listens and improves on their products :) )

I think there would be no problem shipping the car over to get the dynoing done in the Penisular.

I doubt you would be removing the stock ecu as it would be unnecessarily complicated to run the E11 as a stand alone. Due to the sensors and the reading of other outputs ( ie Revs, steering angle) to manage the 4WD and Rear steering ( ATTESSA and HICAS), its best to retain the stock ECU and run the E11 as a piggy back.

Do keep us updated

f8.

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
sounds like not all ecu manufacturers listen to their customers.

i would say though, in the absence of a dyno, the data logging feature of an ecu, together with a wideband lambda sensor and knock meter that hooks up to the ecu brings tuning to another level. heck, even with a dyno its crucial. i don't know anyone who can monitor many parameters at the same time in real time.

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
err
dunno on this
you should see that day japanese tune one GTR 33 and one RB26DETT on A31
all messy only stick there stick here
so many meter to read

cmng

3,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
oh yea
tai ko f8.. rarely see you online at this hr

how life ?
this week call you yum cha lo.. kekeke

manhoos4u

Sep 29, 2005
Indeed, we will be running the E11 as a piggy back as the HICAS and ATTESSA need the original.
as far as the dyno goes, i will most likely send my car to KL in dec/jan for another upgrade (bigger turbo's and all the parts that go with it), and get everyhing sorted out and tuned at that time, but for the time being, i should hope that the laptop software can get me going for the time being without the engine mis-firing as it is now at times due to the air/fuel mixture imbalance.
;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

thinking of install an rear anti-roll bar for my home's Wira 1.5...

saw an offer in ZTH selling the Wira 1.6 rear anti-roll bar for RM150 (comes with arms and brackets), quite a good offer...but meanwhile my fren also selling rear anti-roll bar which is from a MIVEC car (should be Mirage i suppose), the price is RM300 including arms and ball bearing.

my Qs...
1. izzit really worthy to spend the double price (RM300) to get a MIVEC ARB instead of Wira 1.6 one?? is RM300 for a MIVEC ARB...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience