request guideline from vios owner 2008 above

Anfield

Known Member
Jun 1, 2005
earth
www.theredsinanfield.blogspot.com
hi all
already sent my vios to check at service centre on :

- tayar makan dlm den complaining till get 2 sets new eagle NCT 5 but the sound is bad until force me tutup telinga while driving, it is because of J type vios has bad sound proofing or the the tyre itself.

- alignment also very bad...feels more to the left side so just send to toyota service ctr. do i need to put stabilizer or just went outside tyre shop to get better alignment.

- if the tyre itslelf...plan to change new tyre+spotrim,any idea to change 165/65r14 or max width to fit in the vios...so look more wide tyre

almost frustrated with my vios...hope can get any guideline from this forum,tq :stupid::driver::proud:

nappx

2,000 RPM
Sep 13, 2005
kLaNG-kEy_tEE
my opinion, if get new car..better find good aligment ws, it for your good.
Service Centre, just new kid graduate form kolej..you know what it mean...go to service centre just to ensure warranty still in track..

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
Agreed! service center is to ensure my warranty is there.... their service charges really :banghead::thefinger:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The 2011 EOS can be thought of as an early preview version of where future VW convertibles are heading. Namely, the 2012 Golf Cabriolet. This 2011 sequel to the, almost 5-year old EOS may be a facelift, but it's got a new GTI DNA, stronger and most of all, looks pretty good.

New EOS vs Old EOS

• 10bhp extra making 210bhp
  • Improved styling
  • Shift paddles
  • Golf steering, shift...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience