replace clutch plate for GTR R36 will be much easier!!!!

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
guys from the pic shown in the links, u can imagine how easy to replace a clutch plate for the coming r36 gtr compare to the previous gtr's. just need to loose the longshaft n the clutch housing. 1 guy can finish the job without a jacker to elevate the gearbox like the rb26's. amazing!! is as easy as replacement for a kancil, i think the gtr r36 clutch housing is lighter than the kancil's gearbox gua...

wat u guy's view???

click this>> 2009 skyline GTR

Last edited:

Dr.D

500 RPM
Aug 28, 2005
Petaling Jaya
mind u , replacing a kancil clutch is harder than it sound. u have to lower down the whole injin then take out the clutch...due to its compact injin compartment.. a nissan sunny 130y is way easier.. so if u say as easy as a kancil..then its actually kinda tough compare to other cars

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
mind u , replacing a kancil clutch is harder than it sound. u have to lower down the whole injin then take out the clutch...due to its compact injin compartment.. a nissan sunny 130y is way easier.. so if u say as easy as a kancil..then its actually kinda tough compare to other cars
yalor...sorry. u r rite :adore:...i forget abt the kancil small engine compartment..:banghead:. yup as easy as sunny 130y.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

did these decals using normal stickers bought from 'brother's'
first i draw the needed logo in my computer..
then i mirror image the logo...
then print it to the required size at the back of the sticker sheet...
then cut them out patiently...
once its ready...
stick em up...

pls comment

windscreen decal...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience