Rear screen heater problem

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
Oct 26, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
I have send my car for checking, it should everything is ok. When I use the heater during raining day, it seems like not functioning well...... only the is clear, the area beside and other area surrounding it still blur......

Anybody come across this? any idea to fix it?

gunter

Known Member
Jun 11, 2004
Is it your defogger? Have u checked the connecting points i.e. small cables at each sides?

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
My defogger also not working.. My mechanic has tested both the points at the left and right of it.. there is electric current because the light bulb he used to test lights up.. the thing is those lines won't heat up.. he told me only way to fix is change the whole rear screen.. is there any other ways to go about it ??

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
yeap.. if your heat lines are broken or whatever, there is no way u can fix it. change new windscreen ! :P

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
01. get windscreen insurance
02. contact mudguard fella, tell him that you want to change defogger but claim insurance
03. he will "settle" for you.

got what i mean?

Raymond_Hu

500 RPM
Oct 26, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
I tried it for my front windscreen few months ago.... :tongue: is the windscreen included every mirror like front, back, door....? or need to be specified?

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
i'm not sure. If you claim your windscreen this year, you gotto wait until next year to change your rear windscreen.

Philip

Known Member
Dec 4, 2003
mine is those aftermarket ones that was installed by those accessories shop..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good day all,

My car got out about 3 weeks ago, made some changes on it.

Well, now my boost reading is zero(0) when idling, when throttle a little, it goes down....then if boost it goes up a little...

what is going on???

Also would like to know if there's any difference on NA and Turbo throttle body.

The boost meter is in working condition as i tested with few other units of meter, and it's showing the same sign.

Even if i hose it straight from the throttle body hose, still...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience