Rain water got into car !!!!

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
shit lah i leave a very small gap of my window that day, then balik kampung for raya for 4 days hahahaha. Balik rumah then see my passenger side front and back got water (height around my ankle la hehe).

Until now not yet dried, and got smell summore. How la guys ?
My fren washed his car near alpha angle for RM100 because of flood. But mine is only the left side. Front and back. How ? Any cheap place can do it ?

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
leave ur car in open DIRECT sunlight with every 4/2 door open and of course the windows....after dried up put charcoal and pandan leaves below the seat...

give it a try bro, i hope it can help and save u some money too ;)

TE27levin

Known Member
Nov 23, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by fstrader@Nov 20 2004, 00:49
leave ur car in open DIRECT sunlight with every 4/2 door open and of course the windows....after dried up put charcoal and pandan leaves below the seat...

give it a try bro, i hope it can help and save u some money too ;)
burn the charcoal when driving... keep window up.
hahahahaa
jk jk

charcoal is good to remove the smell.. i dun recommend use pandan it make ur car smell like a van penjaja selling kueh.. hahahaha
any way pandan good to remove fishy smell, put pandan at boot if u go to buy fish

humms

Known Member
May 9, 2004
just to relate my experience here.
while on my way balik kampung during the past raya on the highway, a small pebble hit my windscreen and it shattered. sigh.. like usual, call man came but the price he quoted was too expensive.. *480 just for a normal windscreen*

so i thought, i might as well get back to my hometown to fix *only 320 for laminated ori proton windscreen*. so guys, DON'T EVER TRUST CALL MAN ON HIGHWAY.

what i did? well, since the whole windscreen shattered and can't view the road ahead, i broke the whole thing. so practically i drove allthe way home without one. hm.. really feel like driving a convertible. lol :D

then disaster striked. it rained!!!! omg.. everything wet... no rest stop and no overhead bridge.. darn funny cuz people laughed at me when i stopped at the petrol station rest stop.. geeeeeeeeez...

then reached home town, fix my car. since raya the uspd shop neva open, what i did is to dry up the car myself. after 3 days, everythign seem fine until i brought it to the shop. they took out everything including the seats, carpet etc. u won't believe it man, after 3 days, the carpet is still dripping with water! n the floor of the car started to rust already, and they gotta clean it and apply anti rust on it and repaint it. geez... so much for stupid normal-easily-shattered-windscreen.

anyway, they did a good job to my car. they cleaned the seats everything. then before i start my journey back to kl, i realized my cd player not playing. and went to acc shop to check it out, and yes, water went inside.. OMFG.
so i was wondering, maybe should have took the call man's deal on the highway and save me all the trouble. lol

really a good experience. so guys, have laminated windscreen installed and have it tinted too! just in case shiets happen. :)

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Just wondering, for non-proton cars, who else can fixed all these carpet problems? A normal knock-spray shop will do?