racing crang pulley

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
Hello to all i need an advice from you all if i fix on my trek a racing crang pulley what i get? more tourqe on low rpm? and that pulley is the same as evo 7-8-9? thanks alot.

Στάλθηκε από το S50 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Hey man depends what you have done to your trek because if you go with a race crank pulley you have to get the right one if your car has had no engine mods the original one is very good.you are not going to get any performance with a race one if your car is stock.
Really depends on what you are going for in power terms but if you want to go for more power i know the right people on the south that will help. my car has been tuned by yainnas motis
so if you need any help or advice just ask but i do need to know whats been done to your car ???????:driver:

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
hello my friend my car was stock i remove catalyst i put imports from evo 7 air filter hks intercooler from evo 8 in front and i have problem with low rpm one friend told me the problem is the intercooler i dont have back up presure i dont know what to do thats why i think racing crang pulley will help...

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Ok so when you say low rpm do you mean idle? If you are running standard turbo with big intercooler you will get turbo lag check all pipes joins are tight but the diameter of the pipe is inportant small pipe for faster spool up and big pipe for top end power if the car is not idling right there are two 10mm bolts on the intake manifold where the throttle cable runs through before it connects to the throttle body just undo them and move the plate back a bit to bring the idle up then retighten
see if thats helps in any way there are a few things it could be but putting new race pulley on is not the answer :nurse:

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
I chek all pipes joins and there are all tight i move that plate back and nothing. I thing pipe and intercooler are big for stantar turbo

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
i dont know if i make a programme to the main unit fix the problem? or i must take off the intercooler and pipes?

jesam

Known Member
Jul 8, 2015
cyprus
Any chance you can take a few pics of your engine so i can see whats going on
1 of inletmanifold 1of air filter
1 of turbo
is the car driving ok once you get going is this just a idle issue? ?
Mate just bare with me this we can fix its something stupid but takes time to find it and pics help :driver:

christosneokleou

Mar 9, 2016
CY
ok i try to send you later thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Ferrari and Lamborghini will always be archrivals as long as they exist in the motoring world, and they had actually engaged in a silent power race between each other for quite some time. For example, when Lamborghini came up with the new Gallardo, it has 560 horsepower in its disposal which not long after that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience