Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

R3 Stage 1 Spring Kit

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
R3 Stage 1 Spring Kit - SOLD

Guys, i've got 1 unit of R3 Stage 1 Spring Set to let go at RM 500. New item. Bought it wrongly...Bought at ENEOS, OU at RM 540. Never used before. Items still in box, wrapped. Location - Klang/Shah Alam.
SOLD

Last edited:

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
The R3 Spring kit fits all Satria Gti/Putra/Satria@Wira with 1.6 or 1.8 absorbers only. For those who are using 1.3 or 1.5 engine, but have uprgaded to 1.6 or 1.8 absorbers can also use these spring kit. Can't fit to 1.3 or 1.5 shock absorbers.

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Mind to tell what's the different compare to stock spring ? The spring from photos look thinner ? Shorter also ?

Slingshot

Known Member
Dec 30, 2004
shah alam
Gti88, i'm really not sure how's the spring felt like, cause i had never use it yet. Visually, the spring is shorter than stock spring. However, the Stage 1 Spring kit is what R3 recommended to improve stability and cornering, that fits directly to 1.6/1.8 OEM shock absorbers. Maybe can ask some R3 users in these forum....

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
Bro, call me a.s.a.p. I'll take the item! I need that thing and we'll talk about the price as soon as you could get me on the phone ok? My nunber is 016-6951585 and my name is Efie. Cheers! =)

Eff

fzeeworks_881

Known Member
May 3, 2005
D'sara, KL
I'm gonna get the item from you tomorrow afternoon. Thanks mate! really appreciate it!

Eff

ps: if there's other interested buyers who wants to bid for higher price, I won't stop u mate! it's ur rezeki k? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,dear all

My Lancer Gt is giving me a big headache! While I'm driving the brake warning display 'Check!' will come out on and off and it makes my cd player went off for second. Did anyone here experienced this before?I send to few different workshops to check but different technicians told me different things! I really need some advice now~
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience