1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Hallo all,

I am offering "customization" service for the following items:

1. AE101 Normal Shifter - mod to become QuickShift
2. Brake Master Cylinder Stopper

Well, I will charge a minimal fee of course, because the items that are required for the mods will still need to be purchased. Prices are like this

1. Quickshift - RM50.00
2. Brake Master Cylinder Stopper - RM25.00

I have done both for my AE101 and after using them for quite a time I am satisfied that they would be useful too for those interested.

The QuickShift will have shorter shifting travel- but from the outlook it will be the same. In fact it might looked taller if you choose to use washers and bolt spacer to accomodate the modified lever. Our MCFB fren 4AGZE have tested this type of QuickShift so you guys can ask him how's the feel. Your existing shifter will be modded - so it's not a replacement or anything like that.

Brake Master Cylinder Stopper is a simple device that is used to "hold" the master cylinder from "moving" on hard braking. So it has no effect on normal braking but will significanyly improve hard braking feel.

PS: Since the major Toyota family shared similar design, I will be able to mod AE111, AE92, AE82 Front Wheel Drive shifters (cable shifter type), but I will need to inspect them first to see if they are moddable.

So if you are interested, call me at 012-2407780

* Pics will follow.

Last edited:

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
sifoo master handsome super power modification EFN...

when u free to setup my car? MCSB because not properly tuned... how long u need to modified?

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by 4agze@Dec 7 2004, 21:58

when u free to setup my car? MCSB because not properly tuned... how long u need to modified?
Apa sifoo-sifooo, itu sifoo all those masuk SS04 one hahahaha.

The mods will take 1 hour max, This month I am free from 8AM to 2PM (going to work at 3PM). So give me a call when you are ready.

4agze

2,000 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by EFN+Dec 7 2004, 22:07 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EFN @ Dec 7 2004, 22:07 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4agze@Dec 7 2004, 21:58

Apa sifoo-sifooo, itu sifoo all those masuk SS04 one hahahaha.

The mods will take 1 hour max, This month I am free from 8AM to 2PM (going to work at 3PM). So give me a call when you are ready. [/b][/quote]
aiyah, this weekend cannot lah... going to sepang for 2 days again :) or i can spend sometime on sunday morning or night? u free this given day and time?

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
I prefer not to do on Sunday becoz most Welding & Hardware shops are closed. So you gonna have to find a suitable time on other days.

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
EFN,
I'm interested. Perhaps one of the saturday after my working time 1pm? I'll call you later to find out more. Thanks :)

Regards,
Mike

levin818

1,000 RPM
Nov 29, 2003
Shah Alam
Visit site
Datuk Erwandy,
Can mod my AT shifter to make it shorter and become quick shift :P
Tan Sri Silvertop sudah ada le, gua pun mahu hehe...

shamburke

2,000 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Subang Jaya
Visit site
errr....

cheap larr tu...for the Brake Master Cylinder Stopper...

i did mine ... the shop charge me RM60.00....

efn,

me one the short shifter.... when can i show my car to you....????

cheers...

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
waaaa .. mr EFN become DIY sifoo liauu oso ka now ??? habiss laa ... kasi chance orang lain cari makan sikit laa weiii .. hahahahahahaa .. :P

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by levin818@Dec 8 2004, 11:16
Datuk Erwandy,
Can mod my AT shifter to make it shorter and become quick shift :P
Tan Sri Silvertop sudah ada le, gua pun mahu hehe...
Caaaan!!! for sifu Wong shure can one hahahaha.....the first ever AT Quickshift hahahaha...imagine that (I kenot imagine how) hahahaha

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by shamburke@Dec 8 2004, 13:59
errr....

cheap larr tu...for the Brake Master Cylinder Stopper...

i did mine ... the shop charge me RM60.00....

efn,

me one the short shifter.... when can i show my car to you....????

cheers...
NOO Problem, my free time is from 7AM to 2.30PM on Weekdays for this month. and oso after 11.30PM (after I finished my shift).

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by QiW@Dec 8 2004, 15:13
waaaa .. mr EFN become DIY sifoo liauu oso ka now ??? habiss laa ... kasi chance orang lain cari makan sikit laa weiii .. hahahahahahaa .. :P
Nowadays have too work hard cari makan maaah, anak ada 3 - some more maintain car mahai beb....I a lot more "modding" service to offer later hahahaha

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
OK Dear frens,

Picture has been uploaded for the Master Cylinder Brake Stopper. Why I am carging RM25.00, it's because as you can see it is actually a very simple device to mod. I am charging for the parts (bolts, nuts, washer & steel apparatus) which I am getting from the hardware store and ofcourse labour to mod them to fit into your car.

By the way, for QuickShifter, I still need to do at least TWO weld section to make them, and I don't have weld machine at home hahahahaha.

Be on the lookout for more services to come!!!

Last edited:

hitz

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Kepong, KL
Sifu EFN.... was is the function of this Master Cylinder Brake Stopper? Soli my question was a bit dumb.. :P Care to explain? ;)

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by hitz@Dec 8 2004, 18:31
Sifu EFN.... was is the function of this Master Cylinder Brake Stopper? Soli my question was a bit dumb.. :P Care to explain? ;)
I am not a sifoo, just a Toyota enthusiat hahahaha..

OK, Brake Master Cylinder Stopper was first designed to prevent the "body" of the console that hold the brake fluid from "moving". You see, under hard braking - the pressure in the fluid line is quite high, so if the cointainer holding it moved or shake even 1mm, brake response will be slightly delayed - so you feel like brake a bit spongy. To avoid spongy brake feeling, normaly people would bleed the brake line properly to remove air, but brake feeling and response could also be improved by using steel braided line and master cylinder brake stopper.

Cusco is the most popular choice for this gadget. And there's a lot of Cusco "look-alike" out there ranging from RM45-60.

Mine is much simpler - but it serves the purpose - that is to hold the brake fluid console tight....hahahahaha

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by silvertop@Dec 8 2004, 19:01
erwandy, hows ur auto? got power ah, and the shifting gear?
Where got power....what insane idea is that hahahaha.....

My Auto all pening-pening lalat now aaa, Shift to N to Drive, Shift to 2 to Reverse, Shift to R for 2 and Shift to P for L.....coool aaah? hahahahaha

Now have to find a matching quiet-quiet S-Flow exzos one hahhahahaha

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
Erwandy,
awaiting ur pic of the master braking stuff and all that.. ehehehehhe... :) do update us.. arigato gozaimash... :D

Regards,
Mike

EFN

1,000 RPM
Dec 28, 2003
Batu Caves
Visit site
Originally posted by TRD16v@Dec 8 2004, 21:09
Erwandy,
awaiting ur pic of the master braking stuff and all that.. ehehehehhe... :) do update us.. arigato gozaimash... :D

Regards,
Mike
Eh I already uploaded the pic. See the first page....hahahaha guru besar mau kena rotan nie hahahaha

A Post Every 5 Mins

hi..

i need a help here..

my cassette player in my proton wira is kaput and i would like to change it to a new player that i bought (DIY ed). could you guys teach me how to open the player.. or .. izzit i have to open the entire below dashboard.. izzit the player is screwed like a cd rom in a pc that you screw the left and right of it at the casing?..
i try to push the player out but i cant..

pls help me.. tks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience