Putting Myvi engine into kelisa

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
Hi guys and gals, I have a kelisa. Want to put Myvi engine (k3ve) into my kelisa. I am abit confuse about the mounting issue and frames. Please advise. Do I really need to change the mounting or kelisa mounting is fine for myvi engine. Because I heard, if change mounting, JPJ wont approve. PLease advice. Thankz

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
bro...

1. Changing mounting does not mean JPJ bans it. There are correct ways to do it.
2. I recommend you to get a Storia/YRV/sirion k3ve that comes with complete wiring + crossmember
3. Usually Myvi engine only comes with the outer harness but not the inner one. So u will have a hard time figuring out the wiring matching.
4. After changing your crossmember, the mounting u are running on is the 1.3L k3ve ones..
5. After changing the crossmember, remember to get the PG10 form from jpj...its a requirement

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
sigh.. so confusing.. can sum1 gimme a proper guide of transplanting the heart of my car.. sigh.. i need more power and i dont want turbo!!!

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
DJgErM can you pm me the whole process of you changing to k3ve? where are u from?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
sigh.. so confusing.. can sum1 gimme a proper guide of transplanting the heart of my car.. sigh.. i need more power and i dont want turbo!!!
1. go get a K3ve/K3ve2 Halfcut...preferably a manual from Those halfcut places
2. upon purchase make sure than engine can be started and try to masuk gear and check the air con too
3. Next make sure it comes with proper custom form and receipt from that shop
4. bring the halfcut to your shop...the transplant part is easy..no cutting is required.
5. if i were you, change the drive belting (timing cannot as its chain driven),spark plugs, filter and use some engine break in oil to clean the inner residues.
6.when u pasang..use back all wiring from the halfcut..its literally plug and play...so as the cross member..
7. for the aircon part...dun install the water thermal controller module..its more to extra actually..
8. Drive shaft..use back the kenari/kelisa one will do..u can use the k3 one..but its a lil longer..but can mod..
9. Drive the car for a period of time..observe and solve all problems before u go for the inspection

phatfamily84

May 2, 2005
MalaysiA
Wah, so mafan... So many things gotta do n check... I wonder roughly how much will spend when done?????.....

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
oh rite.. how much did u spend on the entire transplant thingy djgerm?

DJgErM

4,000 RPM
Feb 16, 2005
SIC Turn 7 & 8
www.germ.cjb.net
last time..if its k3ve NA halfcut = 3.5
installation + changing some minor parts = 1k
endorse = rm350

my advise....there is no replacement for displacement and its always better to be safe than sorry..

phatfamily84

May 2, 2005
MalaysiA
Total abt 5K plus. Damn, my modification not even reached 3K yet also. Hahaha.... But the money u spend for k3-ve2 or k3-vet, sure will b very satisfied.....

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
what do you mean there is no replacement for displacement?

rewlie

Known Member
Feb 13, 2008
what do you mean there is no replacement for displacement?
meaning :

kelisa engine 1.0 + turbo equal or better than k3-ve / k3-ve2, BUT..

in terms of durability, stability, NA is better, you can run high speed without worrying overheat.

mofoboi

Mar 1, 2006
oh i see. Thanks. but then I got plans to bold on turbo after that. LOL

Jun 12, 2010
kuching
hello..im new here,,just want to ask something,,i drive auto kelisa,,not manual,,so,,is it possible to put auto myvi engine into my kelisa?i'm not a racer,,so i dont want any turbo or super power engine,,i just want my 1.0 kelisa to be a bit faster with 1.3 myvi engine..is it possible?is it ok?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hello all, i got one problem cant solve that is when i drive around 120 onward my car are vibrating. And i have already done the balancing. what's the problem left ? Can any one tell me ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience