Putra been robbed !, parang thief !

t0il3t_duck

500 RPM
Apr 17, 2005
www.csee-loong.com
tajulsans said:
Wah, somebody's bad luck also u can say like that hah.. great minded..

i will inform if i notice the car..
no bro.... dont misunderstand... i think what infernal say is true..... everyone knows that wangsa maju is one of the hottest spot.... for sure the putra owner know the fact better since he's staying over there.... but why talking there with the engine on around 12 am...? why leave chances to robbery...?? but it's not the victim to blame as well.... since no one knows it's going to happen.... blame those sore loser mather farkers who dont use own hands to earn money in proper way....

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
malays or indians??.....
ur first post says indian ler...
but who's so daring??....it's flat area and lots of cars there; they still dare.........since 2 ppl in the car; shud give chase to the max and also phone the police at the same time...

damn those bastard!

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
sakuraguy,
sorry mate..was accidently created double topic is different section.

b00n,
Those bugger are malay !

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
2 feets parang only is it?

u take out your 1000km bullet pistol out la......

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i'll help ask around see got any infor or not.....
ask my friend to look out in wangsa maju....

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
malays or indians or chinese, robbers are getting bold these days. I just heard a story that happened in ss2. Same style. The car owner about to get into the car, then 2 chinese fellas with knifes started to slash the car owner. The owner somehow fought back (must've been some serious fighting back) and the robbers left the scene. He struggled to get into his car, bleeding and drove a bit just to come across a police car. He managed to stop the police car. When the police got out of the car, he ask the injured fella to drive to hospital himself first. The victim then make lots of noise and the cops drove him in his car to the hospital. This is how the police do their job. Bodoh pigs.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
gosh... wangsa maju... getting dangerous..
why so many putra kena stolen???
sigh...
i think nowadays ar... need to put some parang in d car to protect our own self liaw!!!

feudalklippe

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Sunway
i think we should keep weapons in our car for sfety precautions..a baseball bat might do the trick, or hockey stick.need to be quite long to avoid the slash of a parang. enuff to bang them a bit..or else sure they will hit u first..that's my theory..

Duke Red

2,000 RPM
Jul 27, 2005
Earth
satria_95 said:
malays or indians or chinese, robbers are getting bold these days. I just heard a story that happened in ss2. Same style. The car owner about to get into the car, then 2 chinese fellas with knifes started to slash the car owner. The owner somehow fought back (must've been some serious fighting back) and the robbers left the scene. He struggled to get into his car, bleeding and drove a bit just to come across a police car. He managed to stop the police car. When the police got out of the car, he ask the injured fella to drive to hospital himself first. The victim then make lots of noise and the cops drove him in his car to the hospital. This is how the police do their job. Bodoh pigs.
That's damn dumb lor. Next thing you know, the ambulance driver will ask accident victims to drive themselves to the hospital while they go 'yum char'.

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
what a dumb stupid thing man...
wonder is d injured person was their family member will they still ask d victim to drive themself or not!!!

g88

3,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2004
Fock !! These thief is back again today !!

Today my bro is on leave....so around 115pm he wanna go out for lunch...you know during normal working day around this timing housing area is damn quite one...not many car parking at the car park area also...

So while my brother sitting inside the car and warming up the engine (with door locked)...he notice a GOLD colour Waja with NO LICENSE front/rear plate (very new since very shinning, caught his eyes) passing by his car....that time these focker's Waja was "following" behind a Wira ( i think they look for chance to do case again)....

Once my brother reversed his car out from his parking... this NO LICENSE plate GOLD colour Waja already stopped at the SAME PLACE where his friend Putra kena robbed the other day with boot open.

Today only 2 fella instead of 4.....one of them were pretending "looking" for something in the boot which is TOTALLY EMPTY inside (my bro can see it from his car)...when my brother about to drive out, he saw this bugger was like standing in the middle of the road waiting either for the earlier follow Wira to come out else would be my brother car since he knew once he stand in the middle of the road if got car passby and he shouted with parang in hand sure the driver will stop their car since no other way for the car to pass through the road already...

My bro DIDN'T drive out directed to the road where he standing instead he drive heading to the direct for the Wira that they follow earlier...then he stopped there a while and so conincident the Wira that these bugger follow leaving the place, so my brother also follow...2 car together...these bugger from far saw 2 cars moving together i think bit freak out...he like "throw" something into the car can cabut before 2 cars over take theirs....on the way out i tell you...their heart not die yet...they saw a colleague girl walking along at the road...with bag or handbag...

One of them open up their window and try to pull this girl's bag but wasn't success since the girl felt down....as 2 cars (Wira and my brother's car) approaching from the back they don't have the chance to get down from the car and pull the girl bag again (i think scare their face been recognise)....so the step the pedal and cabut...

My bro then come down from his car and help this girl since her hand, elbow and knee were injured...so he brought this girl to nearby clinic then went to Sentul to make police report.....

I also dunno what take so long...around 5pm after my work i call my brother, he told me he still in Sentul police station waiting to meet Sarjan wor...

Aiyo...damn damn kao unsafe now my place/area....now i worry they will come back again...since know it's a "good" place to cari makan...either target for any car or my brother's car ...steal the car is not good, worst is attack someone with parang :(....

Arrrghhhhhh.......................

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there..i'm a newbie here.

Need help here from all sifus. Just got my rear ARB from a halfcut shop. But i'm not sure if its fits my satria 1.3. Written on the bar.. CB4A. It comes with a set of lower arm and brackets.

Does anyone knows from which car is this ARB from and can it fit my satria. Size i'm not sure but bigger than 15mm i guess and will it suit with my standard front arb?

Need help if its not fit i'll return it to the shop or may sell to anyone intwho is interested...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience