Proton Waja (A) Premium Oct 2005 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Proton Waja (A) Premium Oct 2005 for sale

mtztaza

Jun 17, 2006
Dear all,

I'm selling my beloved waja (auto) bought in October 2005. It is the premium spec with dual air bag and wooden steering. Low mileage, and the car has never caused me any problem. Color: Midnight Blue. Well maintained, every 1-2 months sent for waxing in Autoglym. Last February did a 3 layer treatment in Autoglym. Car already comes with tinted film from Proton.

Car is fully maintained by authorised Proton dealer.

Reason for selling: Just inherit family car.

Enhancement to the car:

1. New 16" R3 Sport Rim with ContiSportContact-1. Bought for RM2500. Tyre still in good condition with 95% threat.

2. Just bought original Ultra Racing front bar worth RM180.

3. Installed Arospeed grounding wire and Pivot Raizin Voltage Stabilizer, worth RM320.

4. Bought in February a K&N drop in filter with its recharger, worth RM500.

I'm selling the car for RM45k (minimum/net). This car is not like others that you saw in 2nd hand car showroom. It is showroom condition...:regular_smile:

Please contact me at 012-3026787 if you are interested to know more.

For those who want to view the picture, pls leave your email so that i could send it. Serious buyer can come view the car to appreciate its condition.

Thank you.

Last edited:

mtztaza

Jun 17, 2006
Shud be no problem to contact me as I never switch off my hand phone. And oso already receive a few phone calls.

Do call me pls...thank you.

mtztaza

Jun 17, 2006
Car still available. Price can nego.

Please call 0123026787.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings to all,

Recently my humble ride Myvi has given me a sort of problem whereby the car and the dashboard vibrates during cold start, during sudden acceleration, during uphill. But this doesn't happen during cruising. Mostly the vibration comes from the right side of the car. It can be felt while u are seated at the driver seat. It comes right from there.

[SOLUTION]
Went and saw the mechanic, he say 80% the problem might be bcoz of the engine mounting. He even demo to me the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience