PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty - Smart, Superb & Stylo

Jan 5, 2009
docs.google.com
PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty

New era for Proton Waja spec with combination of bodyworks from R3, RS and Campro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcjQaAmTiI

Auto-Adaptative transmission - sporty drivers without the need to activate any "sport" or "economy" buttons. Electronic Throttle Body Control a.k.a. Drive-by-Wire. electronically controlled transmission also has overdrive switch, a feature, which helpful for the driver to change the gear position during overtaking or taking hard corner in order to maintain the road grip.

Last edited:

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
"Suitable for all generation"...i don't think my Grandfather wants to drive that...

God Bless his soul

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Man , I watch the video from the starting to the ending..The pictures just repeat and repeat again..By the way , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO POST????:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

mingz

1,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2007
y dun u juz post to 'post ur pride here'...at least get more feedback...this video,just keep showing the pic again,again n again...boring la...1 more thing,ur headline is too much self enjoy la,sound like your really like can drive itself...watch too much i-robot,izit? juz my 0.2 cents

btw,nice ride u have....

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

does the after market short shifter improve a lot?

i mean for proton cars, the price is only around rm150,

does it improve ur shifting distance?

and if im not wrong its also have the aluminium type?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience