PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty - Smart, Superb & Stylo

Jan 5, 2009
docs.google.com
PROTON WAJA 1.8A @ Pearl White Beauty

New era for Proton Waja spec with combination of bodyworks from R3, RS and Campro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKcjQaAmTiI

Auto-Adaptative transmission - sporty drivers without the need to activate any "sport" or "economy" buttons. Electronic Throttle Body Control a.k.a. Drive-by-Wire. electronically controlled transmission also has overdrive switch, a feature, which helpful for the driver to change the gear position during overtaking or taking hard corner in order to maintain the road grip.

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Up Yours
"Suitable for all generation"...i don't think my Grandfather wants to drive that...

God Bless his soul

loose_end

Jul 29, 2009
Man , I watch the video from the starting to the ending..The pictures just repeat and repeat again..By the way , WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO POST????:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

mingz

Nov 23, 2007
y dun u juz post to 'post ur pride here'...at least get more feedback...this video,just keep showing the pic again,again n again...boring la...1 more thing,ur headline is too much self enjoy la,sound like your really like can drive itself...watch too much i-robot,izit? juz my 0.2 cents

btw,nice ride u have....

does the after market short shifter improve a lot?

i mean for proton cars, the price is only around rm150,

does it improve ur shifting distance?

and if im not wrong its also have the aluminium type?