May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Proton Satria 1.3 Gli
Year : 2001
Manual transmission

>>>THIS FINE VEHICLE IS SOLD....THANK YOU

Modification-

-15 inch original enkei cdr9 (racing performance rims)
-Dual tone paintjob (black and grey)
-Performance exhaust system (nice smooth sound)
-Smoked black headlights
-F1 style flashing 3rd brake light (red)
-Very very clean interior (like new)
-Carbon fibre finishing on interior panels and meter
-Autogauge LED rpm meter (smoked series)
-LED interior lighting
-Soundstream speakers
-Heat rejection tint film all around
-Grounding Kit - 5 point wiring - HKS
-K&N performance air filter

Just did engine and gearbox service on 5th october 2011

Note : This car is in fantastic condition , never ever broke down in my 2 years of ownership and extremely reliable hot hatch. Its fun to drive , has more then enough power for city running around and is cheap to maintain. What else could one ask for in a car.

Car is serviced using

1.Castrol Magnatec semi -synthetic oil 10w-40 - every 6k km
2.Proton Original oil filter
3. Bosch Super4 spark plugs

4. Castrol manual transmission fluid - every 20k km

It is a very well taken cared car as i am an avid car lover but sadly i have to let this car go due to lack of parking space.

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
"Performance" daily car o.O ?

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
Veloc - yea bro , its not Ferrari fast , but it has enough power to get you from point A to point B with no frills thanks to its reliable engine and low fuel consumption. Im a car enthusiast and judging by all other cars on the road , Myvi / Wira / Saga / Savvy , this car drives better then all of that of course i have done some modifications to achieve this results but rest assured everything in the car is of high quality products.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Bump for today

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Price drop to RM 11900 Nego (Urgent sale)

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Well I do agree on the handling part. Having driven most of the cars you've mention, I can say that the handling of the wira derivative models is quite good.

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
veloc - well handling is important for a spirited driver , having no rear end weight is a plus point during hard corners as the weight is balanced to the mid section of the car. Performance can be subjective to the driver , for me a city car should have good acceleration and power band from low to mid , and that is what i have tuned my car for , low-mid range power output as to me high end power is useless when u have traffic lights every 500m in K.L city. I also own a 350bhp Twin turbocharged Mercedes SL and if you ask me that car is a pain to drive in the city because as soon as the turbo's spool up i have to hit the brakes. On a practicality point of view , i feel my satria is more then enough for city run about , hence i use the term performance daily car , for its power , handling and reliability. I did not compare performance to a Skyline , Evo or Supra, those are hardcore tuners and i would use my Mercedes for that level of game play.

Last edited:

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
veloc : well bro , this satria is my daily driver i use to go uni and drive around kl , im an avid car lover , il buy anything thats rare and unique for collection purpose. My sl300 is the only one that has a twin turbocharger , an original mosselman turbo kit installed in UK back in 1994. I have a few other cars , i am replacing my daily driver with another rare mercedes that is why i have to let go bcoz of lack in parking space

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

bump for today, price is nego, just looking for a good home for my car,

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Salute your passion... Free bump!

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
car is sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Guys, my car rooftop paint starting to become dull or faded. I guess it happened as I always park my car under the sun.

Im just wondering, instead of having it re-spray, can I reshine back the paint by using those Polish & Wax liquid that selling in the market? ie. Turtle Wax (meant for dull or aging color). Does it really works? I dont mind paying RM100for a bottle if it really works. I've heard many comments that those products do not deliver the promises as stated on the products...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience