proton radiator fan modification

sagawrx

May 6, 2006
4G13 radiator fan modification

im wondering if modifying radiator fan to turn it on all the time can improve HP? any one has done this before? bcoz i heard that the cooler the engine running more efficient it is..

Last edited:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
bro, engine too cold power wont come out all.
engine too hot also power loss.
must keep engine at optimun temperature that is the needle somewhere half of the temperature meter.

add another radiator fan and install a switch at ur dash board so u can on off it during traffic jam or during racing. hehe...
i plan to add another fan with suis.
or u just pour all coolant into ur radiator without water then ur engine wont easy get hot, like mine. once u go for long journey ride u see the needle at 1/4 on the temperature meter. normal is somewhere 1/2 on the meter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I've been thinking that IF I go for a project car in perhaps 5-6 years and given the limited budget, what car would be a good choice and why?

I've been having pretty weird nightly dreams of driving my old Wira around, kinda shows how much I miss having a car I can properly enjoy.

Anyway, what would be your project car, budget breakdown and how would you go about project-ing it?

(Yes - this sounds very much like *another* one of those type of threads. Sorry la)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience