proton iswara aeroback spoiler

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
NEED HELP...proton iswara aeroback spoiler

Hi....anyone knows where to get iswara aeroback spoiler....coz when i bought my iswara that time i didnt requested for it coz it was too expensive at tat time when my car was new...so now where can i get it....and roughly how much with spray paint

Last edited:

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
Which type of spoiler for which version? Stock? LMSS? LMST?

Maybe you could ask Rock Lee, I think he's selling some OE replica spoilers for Saga/Iswara too.

Hope this helps.
Cheers.

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
Eh darah hitam...i dun really know about LMSS and LMST...but my iswara aeroback comes with no spoiler...so basically im finding the original proton spoiler for iswara aeroback...

darahhitam

2,000 RPM
Oct 4, 2004
KL
www.cardomain.com
What year is your Iswara?

If it's not the silver edition or the newer Saga LMST (The black, red "tank" initially) the yours is the normal Aeroback.

Cheers.

rockhopper23

May 6, 2005
my car year is 2000 and its gray in color

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all ZTH sifu's. first i like to thank all the sifu dat help me in suspension. ive put GAB SS SERIES into my wira ( spring rate equal to GSR ). now i need advice based on the below picture product. wat is that product for??? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: then my riding style is street racing n always doing " zigzag" in Traffic. so is that product will helpful for my wira. explain it....plsssssssssssss:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience