Dec 9, 2004
Selayang
www.zerotohundred.com
update

dohcmivec

500 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Old Klang Road
sorry to offence you jannah, but i think some of the item u posted here the price is slightly high. for example the used evo gear knob for RM150...what do you think?

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by dohcmivec@Jan 18 2005, 18:02
sorry to offence you jannah, but i think some of the item u posted here the price is slightly high. for example the used evo gear knob for RM150...what do you think?
yeah,can ask to those ppl that bought it from me,Is it I sell to them RM150?hihihi you know how to talk with me,than the price can be reduce..

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
Mitsubishi and Proton switch is different. Imported and Local made.....so how to compare....read clearly the post and the Warning Message posted by TOM.

Every seller have the right to sell at their price. Although I haven't met Jannah b4, but do give respect to ppl's thread as we would also want other ppl to respect our tread mah. Always use PM if anybody have any comments. ZTHians is a good community where we all are interested in cars, so better make frens than making enemies lor...life would be better isn't it. AND aiya.....most items price can nego lar....if the seller happy then sure he will sell to you mah....

So cheer up everybody..... :D

FREE BUMP for U

tatatititututoto

Known Member
Nov 20, 2004
Malaysia
jannah, do u have a 1.6 door piece for my car... mine is a 1.3 satria, looking for a 1.6 door piece... both side door.... how much id u have it?

jannah

Jan 29, 2004
Seksyen 13
www.jannahautoparts.com
Originally posted by tatatititututoto@Feb 18 2005, 00:04
jannah, do u have a 1.6 door piece for my car... mine is a 1.3 satria, looking for a 1.6 door piece... both side door.... how much id u have it?
change to mivec la bro..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys recently i did a conversion for a GX81 to a 1JZ-GTE from a JZX81.. The halfcut comes with full dash and full wiring from engine to the back of the car not splice.. :driver:

Now after finish with the full conversion including all wiring and finally the car be able to drive and i found out that the car seems to have some engine miss up to at around 6krpm to redline.. I can onli know this thru listening to how the exhaust sounded.. I tried changing the 1JZ fuel pump to new bosch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience