1JZ-GTE Engine troubleshoot

nick4jc

May 2, 2008
Guys recently i did a conversion for a GX81 to a 1JZ-GTE from a JZX81.. The halfcut comes with full dash and full wiring from engine to the back of the car not splice.. :driver:

Now after finish with the full conversion including all wiring and finally the car be able to drive and i found out that the car seems to have some engine miss up to at around 6krpm to redline.. I can onli know this thru listening to how the exhaust sounded.. I tried changing the 1JZ fuel pump to new bosch 255lph.. still the problem is there.. at idle the car run great, when drive the car has no hessitation.. just the car feel a lil miss up to at 6krpm to redline.. its on standard boost 0.7bar.. so basically its all stock nothing has changed at all.. and by the way its an auto too..

Have anyone has this problem b4 and know what seems to be the cause..?? BTW the engine is VERY new the engine has no carbon at all its very new and clean.. So GURUS pls help if can.. thanks...

Nick

renxun

1,000 RPM
Jul 4, 2006
change spark plugs first.... then check your fuel filter.. if problem still there, check your fuel lines, clamps and your fuel hose. lastly check your regulator if problem stil there...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hmm ... can diy a clock using a disc brake arr ? :huh: hahaha ... wanted 2 get a disc brake clock bt cant find ne ... ne idea here where got selll arr ... or else go diy 1 .. go get a disc brake bek n do .. hahaha
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience