elaine2284

1,000 RPM
Jul 3, 2004
Cheras, KL
Visit site
Saturday November 12, 2005

Police made me strip, says Chinese national

BY PARVEEN GILL

PETALING JAYA: A 35-year-old housewife claimed she was forced to strip at a police station in Sungai Buloh, and that several policemen and policewomen there had also taken her money.

This alleged incident and a complaint by a remisier that an investigating officer at the district police headquarters here had asked for a bribe surfaced barely a week after all police contingents were supplied with button badges against graft.

UPSET: The Chinese housewife holding up the report she lodged at the Federal Police Disciplinary Division and ACA.
On Nov 3, the housewife was travelling with another Chinese national in a car driven by their Malaysian friend when it was stopped at a police roadblock in Sungai Buloh.

The woman, who chose to remain anonymous, said she and the other Chinese woman produced their passports, but the policeman was not convinced that the documents were genuine.

Using a hand gesture, the policeman allegedly demanded RM500 from them.

“Since both of us were carrying valid passports, we refused to give the policeman anything. We were then taken to the police station,” she said.

The housewife claimed that when they arrived at the police station, a policewoman took five pieces of RM10 notes from her handbag. The money was divided among four police personnel.

She added that during a body search at the station, she was instructed to take off her clothes.

“A policewoman grabbed my breast and slapped me when I blushed.

“I was then forced to take off my undergarments and do five ear squats.

“I saw a policeman peeping then,” she said, adding that the room door was shut tight only when she screamed.

When her husband showed up later at the police station with their marriage certificate, the investigating officer also refused to consider the document as genuine.

The two Chinese women were only released on Nov 7 after the Immigration Department confirmed their passports were genuine.

Seputeh MP Theresa Kok accompanied the housewife to lodge a complaint at the Federal police disciplinary division and the Anti-Corruption Agency the next day.

In the other complaint, an investigating officer allegedly asked a remisier for cash when he came to the station after learning that the police had detained his friend’s wife, also a Chinese national.

The sergeant allegedly refused to speed up the passport verification process unless cash was paid. The remisier said the policeman did not demand a specific amount.

Petaling Jaya OCPD, ACP Mohd Hazam Abdul Halim said he would leave it to the Federal police and the ACA to investigate the complaints.

He, however, advised the housewife to also lodge a police report at the district police headquarters here for investigations to be conducted.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
The story is true man. Saw the news just this morning. Its on the 1st page of Sin Chew Jit Poh

szekeiemme

3,000 RPM
Feb 14, 2004
Visit site
haiya.. if they were educated... they wouldnt be policeman/women anyways..this shows how stupid r they.. even the gov teach us how to identify ori money or fake money... how come "they" duno how to differentiate ori passport of fake ones? cibai! force them to strip n poke a blarrdy pole into her pussy n let her feel sum "pleasure" b4 she die!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
szekeiemme said:
haiya.. if they were educated... they wouldnt be policeman/women anyways..this shows how stupid r they.. even the gov teach us how to identify ori money or fake money... how come "they" duno how to differentiate ori passport of fake ones? cibai! force them to strip n poke a blarrdy pole into her pussy n let her feel sum "pleasure" b4 she die!
the cops are taking her for a ride.... i dont see why they need to body search her.. even if itz really needed, u dont need to force ppl to strip off the undergarment n etc.

itz overboard... outrages mann.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
malaysia police even have sex with lockup lady, so I'm not surprice that happen.
They overdone it. Shame of PDRM.

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
samurai; becareful of wat u say...

PLEASE DO NOT MISLEAD THIS TOPIC'S OBJECTIVE..

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A GOVM, OR AUTHORITY BASHING TOPIC..

else, it'll be banned soon

btw samurai, migraine? damn.. kesian.. u wanna sure 100% way of getting rid of yer migraine pains other than taking ponstan or panadols?... take a hammer... wack on one of yer nuts... confirm migraine pain will go away... ... never tried before... was told by a fren ... let me know if it works....

cyclonite

500 RPM
Nov 27, 2003
good good more of this bribe cases are appearing in the papers... this will make the public more aware.... good citizens, everytime police ask for bribe just report staright away only... good good...

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
samurai; becareful of wat u say...

PLEASE DO NOT MISLEAD THIS TOPIC'S OBJECTIVE..

DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A GOVM, OR AUTHORITY BASHING TOPIC..

else, it'll be banned soon

btw samurai, migraine? damn.. kesian.. u wanna sure 100% way of getting rid of yer migraine pains other than taking ponstan or panadols?... take a hammer... wack on one of yer nuts... confirm migraine pain will go away... ... never tried before... was told by a fren ... let me know if it works....
i didn't make the story, if you can recall the case few years ago, the policeman, just graduate from police academic, ask for sex to the 2 lady in the lockup (1 indo and 1 philipino if I'm not mistaken). And the young policeman have sex with the philipino lady in the lockup room. It was on the newspaper.

haha, thanks for the migraine cure formula, i think few good sexual acitivities will help. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi everybody!!!! I would like to ask from you guys experts whether where can I buy the passo fog light which is bright and good quality........ as i am currently now using the passo bodykit with the included fog light..... but the fog light is extremely lousssssy.... anybody here is using passo bodykit as well have change their fog light to a better one..... please guide me where can i buy it from? i am from kl...... i noe sunway there have a lot of shops such as redzone.... can u guys tell...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience