Plan to install blow off to n/a car

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
Hi
Had anyone been modified a blow off to a n/a car?
But I am planing to modified a china brand blow off to n/a car...

The project will start from 9/11/2011
I don't know weather can suscuess or not.. But worth to have a try to earn more experience...

But here which sifu got try before or experience with it can leave me a comment??
TQ :confused::adore::adore:

mant53

Jul 1, 2009
i just wonder from what pressure r u going to "blow" it off... turbo's got pressure from its turbo... n/a got pressure where? the intake pressure is less than atmosphere pressure for n/a engines.. just my 2 cents..

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
It is possible to have BOV for NA car. You can check on YouTube just a matter is that necessary?

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
waste of time and waste of money
good luck
Had u try before?

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

i just wonder from what pressure r u going to "blow" it off... turbo's got pressure from its turbo... n/a got pressure where? the intake pressure is less than atmosphere pressure for n/a engines.. just my 2 cents..
I will mod inside the bov spring...

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

It is possible to have BOV for NA car. You can check on YouTube just a matter is that necessary?
Just to have a try...necessary or not? maybe yes maybe no... Just have fun...
Too much time noting to do...

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
if u want a blow off sound on NA, u can pre-record the sound & play back everytime u press the clutch..

or if u r good in electronics, u can play back the sound only if the rpm above 4k and clutch press.. below 4k rpm no sound

Gudluck :biggrin:

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
search mighty car mods in youtube...they have done this.......

MingFai

Known Member
Apr 18, 2010
P.J Jln Gasing
if u want a blow off sound on NA, u can pre-record the sound & play back everytime u press the clutch..

or if u r good in electronics, u can play back the sound only if the rpm above 4k and clutch press.. below 4k rpm no sound

Gudluck :biggrin:
Hmm I will try my best... But I am not using electronics playback...

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

search mighty car mods in youtube...they have done this.......
They are using air pump and manual button... But I am not...

mines998

1,000 RPM
Dec 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Mod BOV spring rate will not give you a sound cos NA will get vaccum reading not air boost.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
why all the hassle?

just put on turbo to ur car & u'll get the syiok sound

plus the power too

:biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Was thinking to sell off my car and get a CRZ. What do you guys think of CRZ? Any problems, with the vehicle. Mind to share?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience