Piston size......

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
Can somebody tell me the piston size for 4g91, 4g92 sohc, dohc,mivec, 4g93. Is it possible to rebore 4g91 block to fit in 4g93 piston? Any side effect or other parts need to change? Really appreciate u guys help

felix

Jul 27, 2005
subang
as far as i know, u can only upgrade ur piston max is 2mm bigger than ur original piston. so for ur case max is 80mm. if more than that ur piston will reach the water jacket...

4g91ajer

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
I'm planning to change the engine head together to 4g93 head, i believe some of our forummers have done it before and really appreciated their views...

huakenny said:
78mm piston block wanna rebore to fit 81mm piston.....3mm differences huh....guess ur cylinder head oso gotta change d

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Winter testing doesn’t quite hold tight to its exact words in regards to Super GT, or motorsports in general. When motorsports teams mention ‘winter testing,’ they really mean packing up and shifting to the tropics for warmer conditions so that they can carry on with testing and development.

Recently, the Super GT manufacturers had a ‘winter testing’ session at the Sepang International Circuit that mainly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience