Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Photo shoot - New Year

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Hi guys,

* Photo shoot date: 25th February 2012.
Time: 8.30am onwards.
Venue: Sepang International Circuit Main Entrance Parking
Activities: Photo shoot + Go kart.

* Go-kart (Booked at 10am).
RM50 for 15 minutes. For those who want to join.

Photo shoot fees: RM30 per car including free 8R picture of your car + softcopy of all.

GOOD NEWS:

TRIAL TUNING SPIRIT/RIYOZ RACING might bring their bolt-on turbo 3S-GE Altezza as a demo car. Free 'Soul' sticker will be given for each car.

We'll be doing a little bit of a lucky draw contest as:
ORE (Off-Road Equipment) in conjunction with SP AUTO TUNING will be sponsoring SUPERPRO Polyurethane Bushings - Front Lower Control Arm - Inner Bush Kit SPF3039K for Toyota Altezza & FORGED RACING will be giving some Radiator Coolants. (For the lucky winners, installation can be done at TRIAL TUNING SPIRIT/RIYOZ RACING)

http://<wbr>www.superpro.com.au/<wbr>superpro-parts?id=SPF3039K

More sponsors are welcome!!!! :>

* Coverage by awesomepowered.com
Awesomeeeee...come join!!!

Thanks

Last edited:
ha ha ha sell and buy parts.... that is a good wan...:rofl:

I am ok. Usually weekday night I cant cos I work from 3pm to 12 midnite.
weekend ok. :biggrin:

I think better we do it during the day, weekend. Better and clearer pictures I guess, easier to gather people too.

ok then. can start headcount.

1. G221
2. AE111_SEG
3. ALiAS
4. putochip0123

still need to confirm date and time.

support!

1. G221
2. AE111_SEG
3. ALiAS
4. putochip0123
5. wfhan

1. G221
2. AE111_SEG
3. ALiAS
4. putochip0123
5. wfhan
6. Aminuddin Abdul
7. yellowHat
The northern guys are planning to come down, they are discussing on the best date.
How about the southern? Melaka/Johor?

i got altezza, but cannot move. Can u cut and paste my car the the gathering photo ? haha

haha...tryforce, then just photo shoot at your place lahh..your altezza is too fast too move. must stay quiet there
cut and paste also can :biggrin:

bushi, go-karting if got time.

Greytezza will answer once the PowerFC is safe in the ecu box and when the dyno run is done i guess.. :biggrin:

Happy New Years greetings bros.

Good initiative...

IMHO, best place for photo would be Trial for 2 reasons:
1) Not sure how many will make the trip to Sepang or Putrajaya just for a shoot. Coincide with track day then can lah! hehe.
2) We can include the Track car too. Car has been washed recently.:idea: Hmm... sign of the beast coming back to life?

Re: Go-karting, I recently went on an outing with a group-on voucher for RM 90 for 90 mins! Place is in MARDI I think. Somewhere between Serdang and Putrajaya. They've added some serious competition karts there recently. But track is small though. Shah Alam is a good alternative in terms of distance.

Start proposing possible dates?

Trial would be a good idea. Maybe we can do it on Sunday and ask William to take his car out for the photo shoot. Then no need to photoshop your car Willliam!! haha

Zeb, the Mardi go-kart is called MAEPS. You arrange for the go-kart lahhhh :biggrin:

1st proposed date: 15th January 2012 (as 14th January we are going to SIC at night for the SNF, please refer FB, 3 more spots left. and some might be available in KL)

2nd proposed date: 29th January 2012 coz the salaries are out by that time. :biggrin: no excuse for not joining the go-kart event. i don't mind coz ALiAS is going to belanja me anyway :idea: after CNY anyway.

no..photo shoot only..if have time, go play go-kart..wanna have a private track day...then must discuss with all to share the cost..
otherwise just refer to the sic website for open track day events.

wfhan..
need to make it in February. location is yet to be confirmed. If want to include go-kart, then I suggest SIC. people will rarely come there. If Putrajaya, there will be people sightseeing, tourists taking pictures, other cars parking, etc...

TENTATIVE DATE...as agreed by our northern area taikor..the one and only who can join: Aminuddin Abdul, 25 FEBRUARY 2012 (SATURDAY)...26 FEBRUARY is an open track day in Sepang...can lepak2 and join too... :> southern? anywhere else? can confirm?

A Post Every 5 Mins

Taken from Sync Optima:

skagee said:
Looks like the thieves are at it again..This time its Rudsdrifts (Rudy Norman) Purple AE86. Taken from his house this morning at 4 am and was last seen of the NorthSouth Highway heading towards Johore. Please anyone if you see an AE86 in bright purple spotting a GT wing , please contact me (Ariff) immediately 0122109865 thanks...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom