Perodua Myvi GearBox Swapping Problem..

stevenfish89

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Hello guys.. I ardy post this thread at Modification there. i thinking this is the place more suitable for me to post my problem here. Hope sifus out there can help me out. Im currently driving myvi 1.3 (2008) white dashboad colour, full spec and auto.. im considering to change my auto gearbox to manual.. The below is my problems and hope sifus or who myvi owner had experience swapping auto to manual mind to share here.. THANK YOU..

1) How much it cost to buy a manual gearbox? Coz i want to know hw much bullet i ned to prepare. Buy new? or Cutshop? ANY RECOMMEND?
2) Is it any problem after swapping it? im scare after change it will cause alot of problems.
3) What is the best solutions to get manual gearbox? swapping with other myvi owner or jux get a second hand manual gearbox at cutshop? PLS ADVICE ME..
4) Lastly, IF DO where is the best place to help me swapping service? perodua services centre or ANY RECOMMEND place?? (KL and SELANGOR area)

SIfus Sifus, really hope i can get solutions here coz im confusing... and planning to chnage gearbox in next year january.. So, pls help me out. im so appreciate it.:adore::adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys , any machine shop to recommend me , i do not want to get to my regular machine shop , I do need contact for a reliable shop that does Rebore / Hone / Head Job.

Thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience