Perodua Kancil 660 Turbo (Offer your price!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Perodua Kancil 660 Turbo (Offer your price!)

izzwan.com

Known Member
Nov 30, 2011
Johor
Perodua Kancil 660 Turbo (BEST BUY!)

Perodua Kancil 660 Turbo for sale!

Registered year: 1997
5 speed manual gear.
New Daihatsu Boon (aka Toyota Passo) disk brake (actual usage is for Myvi, but being modified).
Red color.
Simply overtake L2 or L5. :burnout:
Winner of legal drag race held at Pasir Gudang, Johor (previously). :listen:
Small fry of Gelang Patah street racing. :biggrin:
No air-con.
No radio / CD player or speaker (lighter for your pleasure in drag racing). :biggrin:
Can be considered as track car which is legally on the road. :biggrin:
Road tax and insurance just renewed on August 2011.

Price: RM5000 (FIXED - CASH ONLY) :proud:

Specs:
TD04 turbine
ARC inter-cooler
GReddy turbo boost meter
Blitz blow-off
Modded gear box with 5 speed
Replaced 3 new tires

Photos!

But please spend 30 minutes reading the stuff below.

Last year August, this car were finally out from the garage.
We didn't hear any news for this car, for almost 2 years.

Why is it so? Well, basically last time when it's spoilt, we send to the shop where we modified the car for repairing. But when this type of modified car spoilt, it's not going to be easy for them to fix. The turbo, engine and gear-box were spoilt last time. And yes, they took 2 years to repair it (basically we have no idea where is the foreman and where is our car). The road tax died when the car is inside the garage.

But as usual, this car doesn't have any aircond. So even it's out last year August, my family didn't want me to use this car anymore. But people like me, doesn't like to spend so much on car. Especially in a country where imported car will be charged 100% tax. :thefinger: So I ignored my family and countiue driving this car. :smokin:

13 Jan 2012
As of 13 January 2012, I received another warning from Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) of Singapore, asked me not to bring this car going in Singapore anymore, this is the third time, verbally. Or else, they would refer me to Land Transport Authority (LTA) Singapore, and of course, my life wouldn't be easy if they do so. Once I passed ICA and LTA, now it's time to be checked by Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB), Singapore. Maybe it's because of my crook face, I'm one of their regular "visitor / customer". Everytime when I'm driving alone and going to Singapore with this car, they asked me to stop my car at the side and get off from the car. Asked me where am I from nor where am I going to etc. At least 3 to 5 CNB officers will check my car, every part of it, sometimes their dog also played a part by sniffing.

16 Jan 2012
When I wanted to sell of this car, I saw a lot of peoples were giving sarcastic remarks, but I would like to explain a few thing:
My brother owned this car, but they are not longer using this car as both of them already got their better ride.

Why would I wrote something like:

1) Please take note that this is NOT for sale to any newbie who can't handle speed car. Preferred you've your own foreman or
you are experienced in street racing.:smokin:

We do not responsible for any injuries or death upon driving / racing with this car.
New owner please spend times on inspecting the car before or after buying.

God bless you. :proud:

2) To be contacted by email or PM only.
(You may call only if you does not mind to call Vietnam or Singapore) :biggrin:
Must made appointment to view the car. :adore:
Reason:

1) Because I don't wany any newbie (yes, just got your license for less than a year?), died, because of street racing. Why would I ask new owner spend times on inspecting the car before or after buying? This car got petrol leaking incident, for at least, 3 times.
And that's why I wrote "Might need a replacement for the petrol tank." Scary huh? I almost burned to death by this car, everytime. So I do not want the next owner have the same worry as me.

2) I'm working at Singapore, and my brother working at Vietnam. As he don't give a damn about this car anymore, so I don't want
he being bothered by anyone expect his job. So email or PM would be the best option for me.

But as I am selling this car away using my brother's ID (previously using the same username (ID) at ZTH). And he saw his car on the Internet and replied:

P/S: Sorry my dear brother, we don't need so many this type of cars. :driver: That's why selling away this car. Don't get shocked when you saw this. :mad::biggrin:

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

darn...after a new TD04 turbo and myvi brakes you gonna sell this car?
i goin back next month...the ARC intercooler and the modded gearbox need to take out...Blitz blow off also take out...also the push meter...sell it cheaper than 8k just the car...but not these stuff...i need to some of those in SSS...

are you for real???

Reply: Yes, of course for real. But I SMSed second brother just now, he refused to sell and said: "I never said I wanted to sell the car". WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....... :banghead:
It's time to change. Stop being street racer, :burnout: but it's time to enjoy the luxurious of luxury car. :driver: :proud:"
He almost skinned me alive. LOL.

Will throw in a lot of free goodies such as self-made exhaust (can boost up to 1.8).
Current original exhaust can boost up to 0.4++. I'm tired of speeding. I don't need these anymore.

are you trying to sell or u try to show off?
LOL. Where got show off? Seriously? :banghead:
Anyone interested, just cash and carry. :driver:
Not urgent sell but not enough parking :biggrin:

Just an update:

3 days ago, I brought 4 shock absorbers for this car. Cost me RM370.

End up the shop told me it's not suitable due to this car is using Myvi / Passo disk brake. :banghead:

Then I asked the shop, what's the problem that caused the car not stable during the drive, then he said might be the tires. So the next day I go change all the unused tires to new one, which cost me RM140 each, plus alignment bla bla bla. Okay fine.

After everything being replaced, which cost me another 1K plus.
The car is still not stable! :banghead::banghead:

The next day I went back to the tire shop, and found out it's the drive shaft gave me problems! :banghead:

The malay foreman, a very nice guy, told me that, the previous boss (which charged me for replacing the drive shaft HEAD only), did not help anything. I paid that jerk RM150 for that. :banghead:

The abang also told me that, that stuff cost around RM80+- only. RM150 can change the entire drive shaft. :banghead: Which makes me felt very "hot" and wanted to burn that jerk shop down. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

The abang shows me which one caused the problem.

He replaced the entire thing for me, which cost me only RM165. :listen:

Even thought it is not related to this car sell, but I felt that some business owner, are really jerk and bastard. Trying to make more money during the upcoming Chinese New Year? :banghead: Cheated me that this one spoilt, that one spoilt, replace this and that. Fark!

16 January 2012
I just went back from the shop. Had it checked because the car is still not stable after replaced drive shaft. Now the new owner need to spend some time and money, adjusting the engine back to the place. The engine mounting got problem, need welding.

So guys, not longer racing at Gelang Patah, Burger King, AYE, ECP. I'm back to real life, normal life, normal guy. :itsme:

P/S: I kicked the car very hard on the left side when I almost get burned alive. :rofl: It cost me more than 300 Singapore Dollars for repairing (Petrol leaking happened at Singapore). Including car towing to workshop at Singapore, VEP (S$20 per day), ERP, Toll charges, Singapore petrol etc. In short, I had bad experience with this car. :thefinger: But I've learned a lot of how to be NOT PANIC when I'm in deep shit. :smokin:

Not to show off or what, people who think so, please read my explanation above. Peace for ya. :thefinger:
So hurry up, get this as yours for 5.8K now! :driver:

Note: Are you a car agent? Then fark off, not for you. Car agent making farking fat and big commission every month for selling / trade-in car. So this is only for the next owner. :thefinger:

Attachments

Last edited:

izzwan.com

Known Member
Nov 30, 2011
Johor
Ever since I got my own car, this car was left for dust..
RM 5000 CASH and CARRY.
STRICTLY NO CAR DEALER :thefinger:, ONLY FOR THE NEXT OWNER. :driver:
Buyer must bring own foreman to come and view the car.
Buyer also might need towing service.
Midnight bump. (Sorry my dear brother, I know you might be reading this, but I hate this shit, gotta sell it away) :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all sifus here,
i wish to mod my wira aerobac se 1.5 GL to better performance. i have been told tat 4G93 is suit n' izit anything else tat i should mod b4 i locate da engine?

bsides tat, i'll be very glad if all car enthusiasts here can giv me guideline on how to mod my car.
thanks. . . .
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience