budak_leader

Aug 11, 2005
Ampang
Perdana V6tt For Sale with pic

Original Body :
Perdana Sei (A)
Year 1996

Modifications :
Engine : Eterna Twin Turbo ( White Meter )
Transminision : Manual ( Clutch Plate Racing )
BOV : HKS SSQV
Piping 3" stainless steel ( muffler hks super dragger )
Interior : Dashboard Eterna , 3 spoke eterna leather steering, eterna gear knob, auto gauge vacuum,bosst and volt meter , razo turbo timer and bucket seat.

Exterior : Original V6 2004 body kit ( front bumper , side skirt and front grill ), eterna boot lid lip , eterna side mirrors , rear eterna viper , Rear lamp V6 2004.

Wheels : 17" Lenso Japan ( New Tyre )

Ice & Security : Audio System Alphine ( Power amp 2 unit , Speaker system and sub woofer 12" 2 Unit ) Price About 7k
Alarm system : Viper

Serius Buyer Only
Call : 019 - 3858041 / 012 - 3973298
Price : RM55K

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/budak_leader/album?.dir=/2244

Last edited:

skyline9941

Known Member
May 1, 2005
best price please? ANY pictures... interested!! location.. thanks..

mercuryz

Sep 14, 2005
Subang Jaya
hmmmm...

You trying to sell your car at RM 55K? I don't think you can make it bro. Don't even think of it. Look at my spec here and I am just selling at RM 45K but yet nobody wants to entertain me.

The first problem is the loan, you can only get RM 35K loan according to the market price and second is the spec that you have. They need to pay RM 20K for all your conversion?

Perdana Sei (A) - original V6 silver (sprayed 4 months ago)
Year 1996

Modifications :

Engine : Eterna Twin Turbo
Transminision : Manual
BOV : APEXi
Intake : Trust AIRINX II
Piping : 2.5" stainless steel piping with RS-R backbox.
Headlights : Philips H.I.D conversion kit
Interior : Eterna dashboard , MOMO RACE steering, MOMO gearknob, HKS turbo timer and fully V6 leather seats (front/rear).

Exterior : Fully original V6 2000 body kit, rear eterna viper , rear lamp V6 2004.

Wheels : 16" original V6 rims with 80% EAGLE GA tyres.

Ice & Security : Pioneer single disc headset (KENWOOD amp 2 units , Lanzar electronic crossover, full surround speaker systems and 2 units of 12" sub woofer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

Am just doing a favour for a friend, to ask for your help, if anybody spots a 2009 Toyota Camry in Pearl White, with a false numperplate SS 888 M (he told me that he checked with JPJ and there is no such number registered)

The reason for this is that he suspects that it is his car that was stolen last year, because it was repainted by his own paintshop in the distinctive pearl white colour which is not OEM, so it is quite recognisable despite having a diff no. plate.

It was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience