Perak Section

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Selamat Berpuasa to Muslim Zthians!

Lam, pls don't call me 'tai-kar-jie' la......:sad_smile: I'm simply melody... just a humble PA!!:angel_smile:

You old???? You gotta be kidding!! You are just as young as your heart!!!!! hahaha...
:beer:

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
melody said:
You are just as young as your heart!!!!! hahaha...
:beer:

hahaha...this staement is sumting like saying that i am actually and old fart...
but just as gatal as a young one.....wat a heartache.....:emoticon_U:

duke, that means the car and the driver also being modified kaw kaw....:_:

danhong81

Jul 10, 2006
Ipoh
Melody si leng lui??? SIngle??? Available??? hahaha... Sorry ar... Just trying to act stupid... I wasnt really me recently after the accident... Sigh...

TEAMADVAN

1,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
DuKe said:
teamadvan,
haha...dat day we yamcha u din come...ish
was sick badly that time....flu, cough, sorethroat with infection and fever.
its very famous right now at this season...lot of my frens kena also....
i lost 10 KG after the sick for more than two weeks....
didnt eat much.....vomited very badly watever kinda food/drinks that
enter my mouth. now back to gym to workout after stop for more than
a year. hand and leg pain like fck! jalan also have to kangkang!:emoticon_U:

while car still in the workshop...middle of no where.
will try squeeze time to join u guys after things everything is settle.....
apologise to IPOH....hehe:_:

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
hi all. noob question here...hehe..

all this while im using 16" tyre. recently just changed to 15". dun know how much the air pressure i should put in. i cant find any indicator at the tyre. im using dunlop at front and yokohama at rear with my wira se.. help me.. thanks..

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
TEAMADVAN said:
hahaha...this staement is sumting like saying that i am actually and old fart...
but just as gatal as a young one.....wat a heartache.....:emoticon_U:
NOooooooo....i don't mean that!!!:confused_smile: You're simply evergreen & irresistible....:angel_smile:

Have a great weekend to aLL...

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
K_Takuya said:
hi all. noob question here...hehe..

all this while im using 16" tyre. recently just changed to 15". dun know how much the air pressure i should put in. i cant find any indicator at the tyre. im using dunlop at front and yokohama at rear with my wira se.. help me.. thanks..
hehe u can use normal pressure..as in 31-32 i think...same goes to all kinds of tyres...if u wanna play wif handbrake and slide around...negative ur front camber setting to -2 or -3...da more negative...more extreme la.:shades_smile:.but when u turn right or left...after turning...dun expect ur steering wheel to counter for u hahaha.:emoticon_U::emoticon_U:..1 more thing...set ur rears to 35-37 hehe:_::_:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
TEAMADVAN said:
was sick badly that time....flu, cough, sorethroat with infection and fever.
its very famous right now at this season...lot of my frens kena also....
i lost 10 KG after the sick for more than two weeks....
didnt eat much.....vomited very badly watever kinda food/drinks that
enter my mouth. now back to gym to workout after stop for more than
a year. hand and leg pain like fck! jalan also have to kangkang!:emoticon_U:

while car still in the workshop...middle of no where.
will try squeeze time to join u guys after things everything is settle.....
apologise to IPOH....hehe:_:
huhuhu alot of ppl aso kena dizz kinda viral fever and shit....my gf 2 weeks and still coughing...pity u la..hahaha jz kacau kacau ony la...dun wry k..ur health is more important but 10kg's in 2 weeks??? gila...:shocked::shocked::shocked:anyways take care bro

eric_ho20

Known Member
Nov 23, 2004
Ipoh
danhong81 :
wah ... accident ah . thank God noone is hurt . sorry to hear dat bro . hope to meet u on next tt k . take care .

melody :
hey sue ... wassup yoooo ?? where hav u been la ?? long time no c ... everything ok ??

duke :
haha ... chamber change to -ve setting . u know u power la . power of dreams summore . haha . lets go jj weiiii (bring ur track car) ... parkin kat basement tu tau .... hahaha !!

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
DuKe said:
hehe u can use normal pressure..as in 31-32 i think...same goes to all kinds of tyres...if u wanna play wif handbrake and slide around...negative ur front camber setting to -2 or -3...da more negative...more extreme la.:shades_smile:.but when u turn right or left...after turning...dun expect ur steering wheel to counter for u hahaha.:emoticon_U::emoticon_U:..1 more thing...set ur rears to 35-37 hehe:_::_:
oit. i want to pump only lar... hehe... in the meantime my rear adjustable have to wait la.... puasa drift for a while.... coz owner poket kosong now :Not_Impressed:

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
eric_ho20 said:
melody :
hey sue ... wassup yoooo ?? where hav u been la ?? long time no c ... everything ok ??

Hello Eric.. Great to hear from ya.. :angel_smile: I'm simply feeling great! Hope you are , too! I'm still around at............ Err kinda 'busy' from too many 'happy hours' le..... Anyone wanna join me?? :angel_smile:

Btw when is the next TT?? Seems ages we didn't have one??:sad_smile:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
eric_ho20 said:
danhong81 :
wah ... accident ah . thank God noone is hurt . sorry to hear dat bro . hope to meet u on next tt k . take care .

melody :

duke :
haha ... chamber change to -ve setting . u know u power la . power of dreams summore . haha . lets go jj weiiii (bring ur track car) ... parkin kat basement tu tau .... hahaha !!
hahaha jz some knowledge i wanna share la..ishhhh
if go jj hav to park downstairs haha..park infront of McD or beside Black Canyon hehe...dat day i ask da guard..he say boleh boleh hahaha:_::_:

DuKe

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
ep0
Visit site
K_Takuya said:
oit. i want to pump only lar... hehe... in the meantime my rear adjustable have to wait la.... puasa drift for a while.... coz owner poket kosong now :Not_Impressed:
haha i told u dy....around 31-32 i guess....i dun even hav a rear adjustable arm haha cis...dunn need em hahaha

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How bad was it in your area? My area now is very very bad. I can barely see anything clear over a few hundred meters away. Breathing on outdoors feels like inhaling smoke instead of oxygen. :frown:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience