Congratulation to Paul (PabloIceman)

pangyau

1,000 RPM
Congratulation man, being among the fastest in Sepang...
Maybe coz of the new spark cable ka...?
The real otai...

Additional Info:
1- Thanks for Paul participate under the MLOC name (salute)
2- Overall performance on the chart,
Evolution having capabilities to do wonders with correct setup & driver.

Attachments

• E6.jpg
    E6.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 392
  • TTAFINALS2012-Turbo-Cars-1230hrs.jpg
    TTAFINALS2012-Turbo-Cars-1230hrs.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 305
  • DEC_HOF_STREET_TURBO-600x1089.jpg
    DEC_HOF_STREET_TURBO-600x1089.jpg
    216.6 KB · Views: 142
  • DEC_HOF_TOP20-600x1048.jpg
    DEC_HOF_TOP20-600x1048.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:
Eh Pangyau lambat laa timing ... dulu lagi laju ... tayar takde traction/grip laa....engine oil hit redline after 4-5 laps .. but at least have data to work on for the next TTA event..
Tyre pressure have to keep dropping from 30 psi to 25 psi to get abit better grip ...
That also can feel the rear sliding away at corners when throttle out from corners ..
But was happy with Turbo, engine & Gearbox .. top speed very good on the straights.

Last edited:
What type of engine oil do you use...?
Might need to change some other brand or need extra cooling systems such as air diversion etc.
Heat is the biggest element to cater in Sepang...

After all your time much impressive as non-full time racer...
Next time I might hire you to be track guide :driver:

Thanks all bros!! I hope to improve on the next TTA next year with some changes to set-up and tires & hopefully some sponsors. Thanks to Jakk for sharing his pics in the other thread.
Razali: Using Lucas this time but need to change back to Motul like my previous set-up. Have a Jap supplier friend who wants me to test his Lubricant product. Might use that also.

bang paul.ecu u use what ecu? mind share or pm me setup hehehe.pehhh see also takut seh ur car...fierce monster.bro. what size tyres u using 235 or 225. issit if 235 need adjust chamber ? because now my tyre sagat mudguard.demmmm.means tayar after turn left kena mudguard adoi...sangkut bro

Last edited:
bang paul.ecu u use what ecu? mind share or pm me setup hehehe.pehhh see also takut seh ur car...fierce monster.bro. what size tyres u using 235 or 225. issit if 235 need adjust chamber ? because now my tyre sagat mudguard.demmmm.means tayar after turn left kena mudguard adoi...sangkut bro

Now on LINKS Ecu ..
Tyres 255 x 17 x 40
If 235 no need if u roll fender sikit. Will gesel the tepi if not. If u don't want do tha abitt then adjust camber abit but depends also which suspension u using.

bro im using hks hipermax i think lo. now kena gesel dgn madguard rasanya.adjust chamber to what setting ah? hehe

bro im using hks hipermax i think lo. now kena gesel dgn madguard rasanya.adjust chamber to what setting ah? hehe

the alignment & balancing tyre workshop should be able to tell u that. think on stock camber can only go to +1 max .. they need to set and the u test drive and see it still hits or not ..

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom