"paint" Job

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
ok,thz 4 coming 2 take a look here...well,i'm still a newbie,dunno wat 2 post,so i post these pics tat i had modified by using Paint...got more than 30pics,if laku then i'll post it again...comments r welcome :)

tis is my 1st try,done it 1year ago,1st try so took bout 1 week 2 think n modified it but still not so nice,hahaha :unsure:

wetwetwater

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Puchong
Visit site
the evo 8 is dem cool man ! great job !

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Can I post mine too?? Actually Photochop is so much better compare to Paint. And it's not hard at all, just takes a day to play it around and you'll master it.

Also, if you guys know where to download LARGE resolution car pics, please let me know.

sotplugDESIGNER

Apr 20, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
Originally posted by NOSkill@Apr 24 2004, 11:42 PM
Can I post mine too?? Actually Photochop is so much better compare to Paint. And it's not hard at all, just takes a day to play it around and you'll master it.

Also, if you guys know where to download LARGE resolution car pics, please let me know.
ofcoz u can post urs!!! ;) any1 wit "modified car pics" can post!!!

i tried photoshop once but omost pening,hahaha...nobody teaching so i'm not so understand how 2 use n bout the function... :blink:
but nvm,10MAY i'll start my multimedia design course at msc international college,i can learn it from there...

2doors wira,who wanna buy???call me,muahaha :lol:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

At this day and age where equality of the sexes is a more widely accepted concept, it is time to put to rest the foolish notion that only men can be Harley bikers.

<!--more-->These were the sentiments shared by Harley-Davidson Kuala Lumpur, as it supports the official launch of the Harley Owner Group’s “Ladies of Harley” at the Concorde Hotel in conjunction with HOG’s Annual General Meeting...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience