P license..

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Hi im new here from ipoh...I wanted to ask a question is I took the part II & III test at 27 November I had passed...today I went to UTC want to get my P license and my record was not in the system they told me to bring my part II & III result paper to JPJ and ask them see what do because they may missed mine record...however I had lost my that result test paper bcz my house was paid to some people come to my house and clean...so do i have to retake the test again or wad?

They actually asked me to get the P license by my own bcz it will be faster...then idk why JPJ dun have my record :slug:

wtf damn lousy right? What school you went?

Yup, wonder what driving school is this. My son mentioned after pass the test, the aunty from the driving school go and apply for him, then pass P license to him. He did not even have to do to JPJ counter...:smokin:

it's in Ipoh maa, u don't usually get services like what u have in kl, but none the less it's the school that needs to settle these sort of thing, if late oso need to tell customer come back another day.

it's in Ipoh maa, u don't usually get services like what u have in kl, but none the less it's the school that needs to settle these sort of thing, if late oso need to tell customer come back another day.

Why not? Ipoh also City already......:biggrin:

Be patient, when I did my license early this year, it took JPJ 1 week before they keyed in my details in JPJ system once I passed the test.. After 8 days I went to JPJ to proceed making the P license. But yours in ipoh better check with the driving school whether they have submitted the details to JPJ or not

i did my licence in sdc pj. first i went for my car test. then i had accident i lost my slip and a few belongings that time. later i asked jpj pj they asked me to check with jpj padang jawa. i went and checked thee. and the results were in record then i did my bike license and did my p. no problem. when did you do your test

Not really. I took my licence 2 years ago and everything is settled by the driving instructor. Just pay him the money and he settle everything until he delivers the P licence to my house a week after I passed my test.

Most of my friends at Ipoh had similar kind of service like mine too. Don't even need to go to JPJ office personally.

last time i went to jpj and get the license by myself.
the instructor did offer to help but said it will take him 2-3days to settle it as he just pass it to the jpj counter and he also need to do his teaching work.
told me i can do it quicker if i go by myself and also told me what doc to bring.
so,i go to jpj and straightaway got my Pendekar license.

Wait a minute guys, I thought things are computerized these days? When you take the test and stuff like that, you need to go to the counter there and scan your fingerprint. Maybe TS should go to JPJ office and ask them to check their records.

Wait a minute guys, I thought things are computerized these days? When you take the test and stuff like that, you need to go to the counter there and scan your fingerprint. Maybe TS should go to JPJ office and ask them to check their records.

That one is until u get your L license only, after that all done manually

Nowadays,, what you lost, you can always get a reprint..sometimes at a small fee..don't worry

Top Bottom