Our beloved Speedy!!!

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Speedy san aka speed demon was admitted into hospital on monday due to unknown cause, most probably infection or invasion, I am not sure. :emoticon_U:
We hope he can be discharge from ICU as soon as possible to prevent the loss of such beloved daihatsu icon for malaysia.
Please pray together with me for his speedy recover. :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

P.S. ICU = Inhouse Case Unit

Last edited:

anion

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
eh tibun....where u get the news from ?

last time i heard from him that it might be his liver has probs when he went for check up....maybe this time same case where the probs came worst ?

pray for the best that he is alright and get well soon....damn...monday he is admitted n now onli get the news ? aihz.....

cb70

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
Serdang
Yup,

I sms him last monday to confirm on buying some charade stuff from him...Shockingly, i get reply from his friend saying that he's gone some minor surgery & currently hospitalized....Feel pity for him...Lets pray together, so that he'll recovers soon...

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
anion said:
eh tibun....where u get the news from ?

last time i heard from him that it might be his liver has probs when he went for check up....maybe this time same case where the probs came worst ?

pray for the best that he is alright and get well soon....damn...monday he is admitted n now onli get the news ? aihz.....
Actually I knew it on Tuesday, but wasn't free to post. Yeah, hope he survive the ordeal.... I mean.... you never know what happen inside the stomach 1 you know... it could be a worm, a virus or an unidentified living bacteria, along with those pH2 level acid.... :emoticon_U:

Once again, hope he get well soon.

Last edited:

speedz1665

500 RPM
Aug 3, 2004
TiBuN said:
Actually I knew it on Tuesday, but wasn't free to post. Yeah, hope he survive the ordeal.... I mean.... you never know what happen inside the stomach 1 you know... it could be a worm, a virus or an unidentified living bacteria, along with those pH2 level acid.... :emoticon_U:

Anyway, just to add, Speed demon has extensive knowledge on Charade Aura GTti. He participated the Sepang Drag 2005 and emerge champion for total points in his category, a big feat against those in his class. His car sports a standard Aura, with only the GTti bumper that gives a small hint on what's lying inside the hood.
Never really like rice and GT wings, he is always support realistic modification and have tons of knowledge for example, on what is downpipe and degree of cam profile, while people like me only know what's 2" piping and degree of adjustable GT wings.
Once again, hope he get well soon.
this thing sounds like his dead and u guys are remmebering him..wakkakakkakakkaka....like some kinda of short obituary...apalaa

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Hey, I'm only sick! Not dead and gone! Hehehehe! Thanks for all the best wishes and prayers. Not 100% recovered yet but at least I'm out of the hospital!

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
hey, i was starting to get woried la reading dis post. iam glad to see ur post bro, dat shows dat u rnt as bad as i tot. ICU? what kinda sickness u r infected wit anyway speedy san? maybe sumone in here can help out by giving sum tips, etc. dis is the 2nd time dis kinda things happened ya?

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
xtremeleo said:
hey, i was starting to get woried la reading dis post. iam glad to see ur post bro, dat shows dat u rnt as bad as i tot. ICU? what kinda sickness u r infected wit anyway speedy san? maybe sumone in here can help out by giving sum tips, etc. dis is the 2nd time dis kinda things happened ya?
Tibun got some facts wrong. I wasn't in ICU. But I had to go for surgery. So now just recovering.

My health has not been fantastic this last few years, mainly due to stress and over-working. Hopefully things will be better from now on.

I'm also going to retire from racing for awhile. Until I have the resources to continue on. So I hope you guys can keep the motorsports spirit alive.

TiBuN

Known Member
May 16, 2004
Penang / BM
Visit site
Sorry guys, I was playing a fool earlier. :embaressed_smile:
Have edited the post to make it sound less sacarstic.
Apologize for the hoohaa and it was meant to be just a joke.

Speedy had discharged and recovering but can still smoke Detomaso with NOS for breakfast.:_:

Last edited:

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Looks like there is some confusion here! :regular_smile:

I was admitted to hospital last week on Monday and had surgery the very same day. But my condition was not life-threatening, though it did give me a lot of pain. :sad_smile: I was not in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit). I remained in the hospital until Friday evening. I did not inform a lot of people because 1) initially I did not have my hp with me 2) I wasn't dying :_:

I'm still currently recovering but am well on my way to being ok.

Once again, thanks to those to sent me best wishes and mentioned me in their prayers. Hope this clears things up.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

all ur guys i got 1 question!! :P
if the car put in high profile camshalf + adjustable cam pulley
can it idling good like normal?even in open air con
coz got adjustable cam pulley??? :blink:
pls help!! my car is satria 1.3 carb, wat cam can put?? how many degree?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience