Option Malaysia magazine

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Those married are the old ones, sure there are new stock coming out......hhahahhaha:rofl:

They use to have Miss Hypertune Contest. Been to that event long time ago once. Not sure still got or not now.

No la still young.
attachment.php

Only know this one married la. The rest not sure haha!

Popular ones like these few. Find Rose Chin is really attractive as well...

Julie Hoi:
MG_4392.jpg

Hannah Tan:
hannah_001.jpg

Carace Kwan:
Carace.jpg

Rose Chin:
201451_209679629057683_4424437_o.jpg

Felixia Yeap:
PIC_9096.jpg

Germaine Ong
gallery_1.jpg

BibiJenny (Jenny Khoo)
MG_3537_PP.jpg

Not to Forget also...

Leng Yein:
IMG_3647.jpg

Looks like you still keeping the collections.....:driver:

As far as I know these are all long ago ones, means no new starlet?

Last edited:
Looks like you still keeping the collections.....:driver:

As far as I know these are all long ago ones, means no new starlet?

Yup, 2013 ones if not mistaken.

New ones, not that I know of any. Till date still got models in Hypertune magazine. I think just not that famous only.

My family never say that. They just say wah those car models so pretty. last time la...nowadays some i see in the magazine really not my type.

Your age different from mine ma. So maybe family say different things.

What a collection of photos you have. :biggrin:

They use to have Miss Hypertune Contest. Been to that event long time ago once. Not sure still got or not now.

No la still young.
attachment.php

Only know this one married la. The rest not sure haha!

Popular ones like these few. Find Rose Chin is really attractive as well...

Julie Hoi:
MG_4392.jpg

Hannah Tan:
hannah_001.jpg

Carace Kwan:
Carace.jpg

Rose Chin:
201451_209679629057683_4424437_o.jpg

Felixia Yeap:
PIC_9096.jpg

Germaine Ong
gallery_1.jpg

BibiJenny (Jenny Khoo)
MG_3537_PP.jpg

Not to Forget also...

Leng Yein:
IMG_3647.jpg

Miss Hypertune, damn i remembered 2005, Julie won and had like a contract to make a model for some racing game... wow looking at her that time... really can NOSE BLEED...

btw Rose not only attractive but carries a strong luck AURA !! She can give u luck.. this is True story... she used to be Denso babes for the denso booth in SuperGT

She saw me and ask me to do a survey, she even said try again who knows u will win a shirt this time. N guess what, i did got a limited edition Denso shirt...

Fiona Kwok? mana? last time, people voted between both Julie and Fiona...

anyway Felixia to me still top due to her humble-ness

damn nanti nk korek lagi, i had a collection of hypertune.. got one amoi sabah not bad wei

Miss Hypertune, damn i remembered 2005, Julie won and had like a contract to make a model for some racing game... wow looking at her that time... really can NOSE BLEED...

btw Rose not only attractive but carries a strong luck AURA !! She can give u luck.. this is True story... she used to be Denso babes for the denso booth in SuperGT

She saw me and ask me to do a survey, she even said try again who knows u will win a shirt this time. N guess what, i did got a limited edition Denso shirt...

damn nanti nk korek lagi, i had a collection of hypertune.. got one amoi sabah not bad wei

Ok, waiting for your pictures......:driver:

Felixia retired already. When the news came, I guess it must be a disaster to him?

HAHAHA :rofl: The way you wrote it sounds so funny

That is why he must keep him collection nicely.....:driver:

Not funny, now Hannah mah!.....hhahahhahahha:biggrin:

Your age different from mine ma. So maybe family say different things.

What a collection of photos you have. :biggrin:

Back then my age is only 22-23 la. So is not that old either.

Felixia Yeap was his favorite, now probably Hannah.....:biggrin:
Hannah not my type. Felixia is just one of them la. Got a few in those photos I posted.

Just list a few that I know la. Others not so sure. Rose Chin figure is really seductive. Long legs. Curvy and just something about her though. Each individuals have their own attractiveness.

Felixia retired already. When the news came, I guess it must be a disaster to him?

HAHAHA :rofl: The way you wrote it sounds so funny

No disaster la. Is not like she is my gf or something that converted. Is her choice, her life.
I in no position to judge much.

Back then my age is only 22-23 la. So is not that old either.

Just list a few that I know la. Others not so sure. Rose Chin figure is really seductive. Long legs. Curvy and just something about her though. Each individuals have their own attractiveness.

Rose Chin, humble, friendly and funny..

funny bcoz i manage to spot her eating chap fan or nasi campur n she manages to smile and hide... XD

no worried i did not caught her pic.

But i said she can give u good luck... lets say u ask her for good luck...

but damn i remembered the nice girl i met at KLIMS was actually felixia..

Hypertune former girls overtake option magazine dy.....:biggrin:

Option Should make these girls as one of their Options for the magazine hahaha!

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom