s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
So if kena cement powder need to get car washed ASAP before it gets wet and harden on paint right? No OPC used here?
erm better dun kena water and left to dry lo. some opc used on the rims and lower panels only.

where to buy all this optimum products locally? Does anyone have any ideas?? thanks
bro, u may contact KC's or MuYo from the forum if u r from KL

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
haha this was just a quick detail for my relative, not much shot cause it was going to rain =D

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Very nice post to educate. Gosh didn't know the whole car will be coated in cement like that when enter cement factory. Imagine people's health who work there.

kayy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2005
general question...
is this sequence correct
wash>polish>wax>sealent
kindly advice

eohl79

Known Member
Jun 12, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
haha this was just a quick detail for my relative, not much shot cause it was going to rain =D
Luckily you SAVED THE CAR before it rained! :top: So from your pictures, cement being very alkaline strips the paint of its protection (sealant/wax) judging from no water beading after ONR?

seech

Known Member
Jan 21, 2007
general question...
is this sequence correct
wash>polish>wax>sealent
kindly advice
Wash>polish>wash>sealant>wax

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Very nice post to educate. Gosh didn't know the whole car will be coated in cement like that when enter cement factory. Imagine people's health who work there.
Yea it's insane working in cement factory! But u haven't seen limestone yet....it's even worst...thanks veloc for spending the time to read such a simple post.

general question...
is this sequence correct
wash>polish>wax>sealent
kindly advice
Actually it's power clean>wash>dry>sealant>wax. No machine used here...

Luckily you SAVED THE CAR before it rained! :top: So from your pictures, cement being very alkaline strips the paint of its protection (sealant/wax) judging from no water beading after ONR?
Hahaha I high speed zen washing, complete the car in 10mins, include power clean,onr wash,seal and wax, and I scrub the rims and tyres too..
Basically cement destroys ur paint Kaw Kaw plus the car is a work horse hence rm5 washes hehehe. Add cement together u get the ultimate rough surface. In fact the surface before detail is so rough it's even rougher than my 2000grid sand paper!!

Wash>polish>wash>sealant>wax
No polish la bro

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
Hahaha muyo I feel dun wan open my brand new car shampoo maaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bros,

I think now almost everyday we hear about car theft. I open this thread to caution everybody reading this thread about TIPS, Technics and Tactics for car theft.

Technics that they use to steel your car.
1. Towing - For people who always park outside of the garage please watchout.
2. Break-in - This is a normal ways of doing it. Use master key and rewired your ignition.
3. Hijack - Purposely bumped your car from behind, when you come out they out smart you...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience