open pod air filter

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
sorry bro double checked it's oni 2" max, but if still want it just give me a call

wifey lenovo wit tapatalk

alamak... okok... nvm then... too small :(

but thanks so much for the offer though

im seriously considering using a 3" hose instead and just let it hand there... but... haih

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
im looking for a 2.5" ID hose.... been going around hardware shops all oso dun have :(

dunno where else to hunt... need 2.5" ID so that i can fit it to my airduct
2.5" ID is rare for a hose size. I've seen people use a combination of PVC hoses and the joints as their intake pipe. They wrap the thing with alu sticker and superlon to keep the heat from melting the thing. It's quite ingenious if you ask me.

Drex used discarded pipes from other cars that he worked on to make a intake pipe that goes from his manifold to the area where the u-snorkel is supposed to be and down into his bumper where the open pod is. Very clean install and no worries about water suction. Not much intake noise either but all the benefits of a long runner and a open pod!

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
2.5" ID is rare for a hose size. I've seen people use a combination of PVC hoses and the joints as their intake pipe. They wrap the thing with alu sticker and superlon to keep the heat from melting the thing. It's quite ingenious if you ask me.

Drex used discarded pipes from other cars that he worked on to make a intake pipe that goes from his manifold to the area where the u-snorkel is supposed to be and down into his bumper where the open pod is. Very clean install and no worries about water suction. Not much intake noise either but all the benefits of a long runner and a open pod!
yeah i know about Drex's CAI.... the pic i posted can be bought from mudah for about RM150 :D also thought about buying this and doing it....but other than water concerns, my filter is also pretty big at 6" and coupled with a BPI Velocity stack.... then theres also the lecehness of cleaning....

PVC pipes...thought about using it.... but i need some flexibility as im not sure how much space i have to work with.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i am doin a bit of research on the 4G93t ECU... does anyone here have the blueprints for the ECU? btw from what i understand, the standard ECU kenot be reprogrammed rite?

Actually will this work on a 4G93t ECU?
I would like to know if the concept would work.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience