Online Business!! SKN2U

Hiring Now

Online Business!! SKN2U

Jin_Jat

Known Member
May 2, 2009
Hometown:Penang
Hi all dear ZTH members, Im Jin Jat and Im currently doing this business on facebook and it seems that it actually works...this business is called SKN2U under UPTREND marketing...below is the testimony and some details of the business. This business treats every member as a family~!

TESTI:

SKN2U is a GROUP where we do our business of E-NETWORKING & E-COMMERCE
This is not a scam scheme, Pyramid, Ponzi, Money Game, Head Hunting or any equivalent rank system and also keep in mind that this business is not such as infinity Downline a.k.a kuasa100 a.k.a login facebook get 100

E - COMMERCE = This is where we use marketing business on the internet as the medium or platform.
Facts :: Each trade is done on the internet as frequently as 7 to 8 times a week. even faster than doing conventionally.

E - NETWORKING = it is the relationship or network between people, as a mini franchise that works simultaneously.
Facts :: Networking business is easy to maintain and to monitor because the system is already exist and we just have to do our part in the business to achieve our goal. Also the initial fee is not that high~!

As short, SKN2U is a E-COMMERCE E-NETWORKING business to target high income, however this business can be done by anyone.

HOW DO WE DO IT??
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

$1. Product trading online.

People can always browse the SKN2U mall at facebook to get a glimpse of what product that is available in there. Now with just a click of a button, the deal is on. No face-to-face interaction and simply doing it online. NOW with E-Commerce, everything is done online and the system works automatically online, Even more, product promotion can be done together in the SKN2U team and each order is sent free to the receivers' house by the company ‘Sure-Reach Super Courier’.

$2. THROUGH THE EXPANSION OF THE NETWORK!!

By sponsoring a new member to the business, we regardlessly will expand our network in our business and we will get the introduction bonus. every loss and gain of the business is shared thoughout the franchise. Such as the franchise of McDonald's, the more the branch, the more money we'll make, and such as McD's, the System is already there for us to play, the only thing holding us is the fee. What SKN2U is doing is similarly as the McD's.

To struggle in these types of business, we have to work together to achieve higher income everyday, the only thing that i need of you is these;
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

#1. MODAL (fee)

- Its only one in a lifetime fee and does not pass RM5000. so decide what you want...

- SKN2U refers this business with higher that RM5000 fee is 'bollocks'. Businesses like these should be afforded by poor people and average people. Each time a company doing business like this makes higher fee, the company will surely have a hard time getting people to join and support, all because people cant afford.

- At SKN2U, we DONT practice ranked marketing because this will sack off new members such as the pyramid system.

#2. NO POTENTIAL IN SELLING PRODUCTS??

- SKN2U products is made at high quality with affordable prices, so there is no need to have a good marketing skills to attract people because the products' price will do it for you.

- If you are not excel in selling product, you just have to be supportive about it while your friends in the SKN2U group sell it for you. Just remember to keep your social life good between customers and SKN2U members Online and offline, so that you dont have to do it alone!

- People who joined SKN2U are all friendly and we provide Selling-Guidance, which means we can also help you in selling your own personal promotion such as accessories, cloths, personal interests and more! Good for ZTH member who needs our help in selling your items.

- If you are not interested in selling product, FINE then, dont sell them, easy as that, YES! we have an Auto-Selling System that helps you sell your product even though you arent selling any!

#3 NOT A PEOPLE PERSON? HARD TO SPONSOR A NEW MEMBER TO THE GROUP?

- A lot of people have wronged the definition of The business of SKN2U, there are a lot saying that who joined this business must be able to find prospects, actually it is the opposite!! This business is created with the purpose of making people COME TO US not US GO TO THEM!

- And some actually get worried about having to attend meetings even after midnights and stuff. Then again, it is already mentioned that this business can be done online so it is not a compulsory thing to make official@formal meetings between members, However, we in SKN2U want you to understand and learn the skills of earlier members at how they do their business right! I myself have done this only through facebook.

- Do you realize how many people is out there using Facebook nowadays?? Facebook is like our playground and where we run our business without any attention of being REALLY busy. Just straight do it ONLINE and better we dont have to worry about going out to look for prospects or customers!

#4. CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? NOT EASY TO CONVINCE PROSPECTS TO JOIN?

- At SKN2U, We help each other, as any concern of the first income we will help and guide you, until we know that you are ready to do it on your own! then theres no holding back anymore!

- Actually talking to prospects is not entirely your job, that job can be passed to us! the ones who made it and receive passive income through experience in this business! All you need to do is copy and paste this testimony to the prospect you have eyes on, Easy! And theres no fear whether to suckle up on your upline because with any social media interface such as facebook, you can do it alone or with another member's help!

- Even the learning process gets better, you dont have to go to seminars and stuff late night because SKN2U has provided the necessary video clips and advice at facebook! Have you ever imagine that we get side income from using facebook while other people stuck with their internet and electric bills??

READY TO TRY? WHATS THE BEST FEE OPTION FOR YOU??
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Choose any fee from below, there are 6 options, each option will provide you with 1 online office system, receipt and some SKN2U product regarding the fee option you choose. Just choose one that you can afford:

1) RM532

2) RM988

3) RM1444

4) RM2356

5) RM2812

6) RM3268

- Once in a lifetime fee! if in the future your income capability is stable, you can upgrade your fee package later!

- Your income can be inherited by any of your family members and there's a PA insurance with the amount of RM10,000 for each SKN2U members.

- Money back guaranteed if not satisfied. Your income can be as frequently or seldom according to how you progress in your task.

WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EACH FEES?
++++++++++++++++++++

- The difference is the higher the fee the higher income rate you will get!

Either way you can still get an income passively regard the progress you made! I myself got back my money in a week time and there also people with less than 5 days since joining SKN2U.

As a Hint; Would you be happy to receive and income of RM1,000 per month?? Of course you would!

Always remember that you want to change your lifestyle!

OK, THATS FUN~! HOW TO START?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JUST FOLLOW THESE SIX STEPS ON YOUR FIRST TIME JOINING SKN2U

*1ST - MAKE A FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND PAY YOUR FEE. Any type of business requires an initial fee and SKN2U is once is a life time.

*2ND - COPY-PASTE. copy and paste this testimony to explain this business to anyone of your friends and family. Let them know that you joined SKN2U

*3RD - KEEP COMMUNICATING with all your friends and family including other SKN2U family/members, and we gladly will help you.

*4TH - IMMITATE US. This way you will not lack the experience and will help you generate more income day by day through facebook.

*5TH – LEARN. Learn how to master the marketing strategy and skills to raise your income.

*6TH – GET USED TO ANY PROPERTY DEALINGS OR EQUIVALENT so that you can be with us on other projects when your income is stable enough.

We care for our new recruits and make them become important, Team work is essential in this business. We'll help you :)

BE ADVISED NOT TO WORK INDIVIDUALLY, or you will be too busy and exhausted/stressed. use OPS(Other People Strength) Use Us, the ones with experience! Use OPT (Other People Time) Use Our time, we know you are a busy person with your own life and sometimes seldom online but some of us were doing this business fulltime so use us at your will.

You were always sacrificing your time at work and ONLY GET PAID HOURLY, theres 24 hours in a day, but only about half a day you can use to do your work which you hardly will get satisfied with the pay, theres 8 hours of you sleeping, 6 hours to do misc activities and another 10 to work.

With Networking , An hour daily from your time, 100 other members do the same daily, that totals how much? 101 hours daily? care to calculate that income?

SO HOW IF?
++++++++++++

NO MONEY TO PAY INITIAL FEE? –

Actually you can have the money to pay for the fee, its only from your own mindset that some savings are kept for your own entertainment, thats what you have lost in your life because if you rather to keep save the money for the fee, you can certainly pay. After paying the fee you can have all the money you gained from the business~

I'M GOING TO THINK ABOUT IT FIRST? –

Trust me, as the time pass by while you are thinking about joining or not, there are more people getting themselves pretty convinient with SKN2U and start generating money from scratch. Each day, hour, minute & seconds you use to think, a lot of people is having their way with the money they earned.

TRY TO UNDERSTAND, WHETHER YOU ARE INTERESTED TO JOIN OR NOT BEFORE, WE HAVE ALREADY STARTED TO GAIN MONEY, BUT, WHAT IF YOU JOIN US? DONT YOU FEEL LIKE YOU CAN HAVE THAT CHANCE AND GAIN MONEY AS OTHER SKN2U MEMBERS DO?

LETS DO THIS TOGETHER, THE MORE THE BETTER, LETS GRAB THIS CHANCE!!

p/s : Theres no compulsory for you to join this business, but we sure hope to hear from you and your feedback whether to join or not. :)

you can reach me by PM my ZTH inbox, Facebook or e-mail, any question regarding the above, please do ask me about it~i recommend you to add my facebook first.

My facebook: Jin Jat Skn
My email: [email protected]