500 RPM
Jun 5, 2007
Puchong
Drive safely are more important...

hex999

Known Member
Oct 27, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
My friend had a similar problem, due to previous owner met with an accident, caused chassis to not be aligned. Sent to bodyshop, re allign the chasis and never had issues

Or the tyre shop your going to might have be using tools which are not accurate or not calibrated properly, try another shop

C99D-MMC5537

Known Member
Jan 9, 2008
What about brake balance? Ride height same between left n right? Have u changed to new absorber top mounting only on one side before?

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
i like parada tyre...quite grippy but soft sidewall...good for comfort driving with rare spirited driving..just complain about the noise... :biggrin:

btw...that sure confirm camber problem..need more kangkang....

last time while im using parada......right tyre camber -2. and left camber -1.5 (right more than left because compensate more to highway exit ramp)...
your case more like roundabout too many in your place...so set left camber more than right,.....that should be solving your problem right away.....

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
What about brake balance? Ride height same between left n right? Have u changed to new absorber top mounting only on one side before?
Changed both moutings....

i like parada tyre...quite grippy but soft sidewall...good for comfort driving with rare spirited driving..just complain about the noise... :biggrin:

btw...that sure confirm camber problem..need more kangkang....

last time while im using parada......right tyre camber -2. and left camber -1.5 (right more than left because compensate more to highway exit ramp)...
your case more like roundabout too many in your place...so set left camber more than right,.....that should be solving your problem right away.....
Bro that is a very good suggestion. I will keep that in mind! Thanks! This might just compensate for the roads around my area.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Bro that is a very good suggestion. I will keep that in mind! Thanks! This might just compensate for the roads around my area.
But by the looks of your tyres, inside and outside even wear woh! Play with camber if your tyres wear either more on inside or outside....:driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Elevate your ****** game with the top site for hassle-free connections.
Free relationships, easy and simple
Authentic Maidens
Superlative casual ******
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience