Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

okay,i just got my grandpa's proton wira,help please

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Errr u wan oso can. But i did mine its like for instance, get subaru bumper and customize some patterns on it. So look abit unique and its another car's bumper also. If wan, you can customize other car's headlamp into your car as well. Need some1 professional enough la.

Errr u wan oso can. But i did mine its like for instance, get subaru bumper and customize some patterns on it. So look abit unique and its another car's bumper also. If wan, you can customize other car's headlamp into your car as well. Need some1 professional enough la.

Haha thats great. Maybe I should get a toyota bumper for my nissan and put dragon vinyls all over. Seriously weih, how is it unique that youre using a mismatched bumper from ANOTHER make on your car? Headlamp conversions... okay lah. Its cool :rolleyes:, but I still preffer the ori lamps~~

Haha thats great. Maybe I should get a toyota bumper for my nissan and put dragon vinyls all over. Seriously weih, how is it unique that youre using a mismatched bumper from ANOTHER make on your car? Headlamp conversions... okay lah. Its cool :rolleyes:, but I still preffer the ori lamps~~

Unique la. Err thats for me n my friend. We mod dunwan follow every1. Unique ma. Change bumper only half of the looks stil remains. Best to change headlamp as well. It's like totally a new car from factory. When customize the new bumper, dun too ah beng la. lol...

Unique la. Err thats for me n my friend. We mod dunwan follow every1. Unique ma. Change bumper only half of the looks stil remains. Best to change headlamp as well. It's like totally a new car from factory. When customize the new bumper, dun too ah beng la. lol...

Haha you think you guys are the only ones running around with bumpers from another car/make? Alot of other people do it too... well, im not gonna say more. At the end of the day, its your car not mine! :rolleyes:

If you want real uniqueness, get some inspiration from other bodykits :biggrin:. Not take some random cars bumper that fits~~ :driver:

Haha you think you guys are the only ones running around with bumpers from another car/make? Alot of other people do it too... well, im not gonna say more. At the end of the day, its your car not mine! :rolleyes:

If you want real uniqueness, get some inspiration from other bodykits :biggrin:. Not take some random cars bumper that fits~~ :driver:

=.= no we dun jz fit in other car bumpers. Told u d custom from other cars bumper. >.>
And ya of coz not jz take some other random bumper. Errr... sigh. Nvm.:confused:

=.= no we dun jz fit in other car bumpers. Told u d custom from other cars bumper. >.>
And ya of coz not jz take some other random bumper. Errr... sigh. Nvm.:confused:

OH NOW I GET IT.

You take the design from OTHER bodykit brands and make custom! Is that what youre saying? Sorry boss... :adore:

Ya. Something like that. Like taking car A bumper and "customize" it. Not "direct-fit-and-shape-in" to my car. >.> Y sumbat ppl wor... I din say me n my frens are most unique 1 oso. Im sure there are others that did the same also what. Peace la bro...

Ya. Something like that. Like taking car A bumper and "customize" it. Not "direct-fit-and-shape-in" to my car. >.> Y sumbat ppl wor... I din say me n my frens are most unique 1 oso. Im sure there are others that did the same also what. Peace la bro...

Salah faham lah... already said sorry kan? :rolleyes:

my suggestion will b the same as Mishima...
get a complete halfcut n convert....
to fully service the aircond...u'll need RM1k-....
dunno wat kindda prob ur gb is havin....but to change gearbox n clutch set..another RM1-2k....
how bout other parts???
brakes/absorbers???
as for bodykits....if currently not much prob....dun touch it first....

well...get ur priority right 1st......
do u wan the car to look nice or to work properly????
if me...i'll wan my car to work properly 1st....

so, by getting a complete halfcut (depends on ur budget, got so many engine to choose from performance to daily use, range from around RM5k to RM10kor more)....
all the parts in ur engine bay - from engine to transmission to aircond system to brakes n suspension to interior dashboard - will b changed (although those r used parts, but they work well)....
if the halfcut comes wif bodyparts....u can fit them in as well.....
then viola...get a good n reliable car wif a better looking front (although i feel stock wira front looks nicer than stock lancer).....

bro... u doesnt walk ur talk leh... or there's too many thingy to squeeze in ur bumper?? hohoho
And... crystal headlight is still ok, but crystal taillamp is just sucks... stick wif ori lah...

Last edited:
bro... u doesnt walk ur talk leh... or there's too many thingy to squeeze in ur bumper?? hohoho
And... crystal headlight is still ok, but crystal taillamp is just sucks... stick wif ori lah...
please read properly....
i said STOCK wira front looks better then STOCK lancer front...
nth much was squeeze into my bumper....just basic stuff....nth else fancy....

ok ok.. my bad... : )