Obscene looking car registration no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Guys, just wanna know if any one of you have spotted any special number plates?
I have seen some like those below:

Try moving the no.1 nearer to the CBA..and what do u get? hehehe :lol:

:o Wow! Finally I get to see the Legendary PEN15. Last time I heard it was on an Alfa 156. Now on a Perdana.

Please post your photos of those unique number plates for us to see.

Has anybody seen a black BMW 7 series with a number plate that looks like a square? well.... actually not a square lah.. but almost like a square. That fella put the letter "L" and the number "7" close together.. and the "7" was modified to be straighten.

FTO

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Visit site
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:50

Haihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...for god's sake, use the "search" tool b4 you post anything and make urself look like an lazy bugger
the following link is the same topic like what you want, and it's on the 1st page!!!!!!!!!!!

http://zerotohundred.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7689

Mod pls close this topic to save other's time!

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:50

:o Wow! Finally I get to see the Legendary PEN15. Last time I heard it was on an Alfa 156. Now on a Perdana.

Has anybody seen a black BMW 7 series with a number plate that looks like a square? well.... actually not a square lah.. but almost like a square. That fella put the letter "L" and the number "7" close together.. and the "7" was modified to be straighten.
:lol: wei ................. that "CBA 1" car is my grandpa's lar.... dont' lar ejek,,,

he is Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng.... the boss of LBS Bina Holdings ler...

junauto

Known Member
Dec 17, 2004
Any reason why he chose 'CIBAI'?

psyk

Known Member
Feb 22, 2005
he loves them? wanna show off he ownssss it? or he names his car that? :P or maybe just to be unique.. :blink:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by cheowweng+Feb 25 2005, 23:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cheowweng @ Feb 25 2005, 23:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:50

:lol: wei ................. that "CBA 1" car is my grandpa's lar.... dont' lar ejek,,,

he is Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng.... the boss of LBS Bina Holdings ler... [/b][/quote]
:huh: :o Really ar? Oh gosh... sorry ar... I have no bad intention. Just found the number plate amusing.. so thot of sharing it lor...

Tell your grandpa that he has one cool number plate. Haahahahah :lol:

trueno

1,500 RPM
Nov 30, 2003
Skudai,JB
Visit site
Originally posted by cheowweng+Feb 25 2005, 23:06 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cheowweng @ Feb 25 2005, 23:06 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-InitialD@Feb 24 2005, 22:50

he is Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng.... the boss of LBS Bina Holdings ler... [/b][/quote]
Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng is ure granpa???? :blink:

InitialD

1,000 RPM
Aug 27, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by prozac@Feb 26 2005, 17:01
I've seen the legendary PEN15 in my office parking lot before. Same Perdana.
Prozac, u really saw it ar? Wow!! So who does it belong to? Chinese, Indian or Malay? I wonder how much $$ he paid for it?

cheowweng

Known Member
Nov 25, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
Originally posted by trueno+Feb 26 2005, 11:52 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (trueno @ Feb 26 2005, 11:52 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by cheowweng@Feb 25 2005, 23:06
<!--QuoteBegin-InitialD
@Feb 24 2005, 22:50

Try moving the no.1 nearer to the CBA..and what do u get? hehehe  :lol:

:o  Wow! Finally I get to see the Legendary PEN15. Last time I heard it was on an Alfa 156. Now on a Perdana.

he is Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng.... the boss of LBS Bina Holdings ler...
Datuk Seri Lim Bock Seng is ure granpa???? :blink: [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: yup...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought an evo 3 throttle body. The seller said that it would fit into wira 1.6 and same goes to Perdana sei.

Perdana sei is my car. Currently im using jasma 72mm throttle body which in the end have its sensor broken and i tried installing evo 3 throttle body but the timing/rpm went bursting everytime i start the car, and i'll quickly turn off the engine. And now i've cabut it back.

so... CAN REALLY EVO 3 TROTTLE BODY FITS PERDANA SEI STANDARD ENGINE?

if can, do i need some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience