Hello Guest! Log in or Sign up for a full experience & ad-free!

Now it's my thread been deleted again...

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Mistaken_Identity

2,000 RPM
First of all, the reason I start a thread is basically to ASK what had happened to EvoZ thread on EXPERIENCE SHARIN'....It was a good & nice thread for LANCER / EVO OWNERS like me to gain some info based on EvoZ experience....
Everythin' went smooth as most of the forummers here felt sorry for EvoZ, gave some moral support & even to the etxent of givin' advice on how to solve his non-stop problems with his car... Till one or two forummers come over & start flammin' him...As a fren & fellow forummers, I was confused on why this guys start flammin' EvoZ...?? He's just SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE... He's NOT flammin' anyone...Even there's a few forummers keep pushin' him to disclosed the workshop name....He's NOT even mentionin' any individual name let alone any workshop's name...Yet his thread where he willingly SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE with other forummers had been deleted....I'm not try to side anyone here but I do believe in justice...
Since that thread had been started & forummers know about EvoZ problem I guess everyone wants to know the update of the issues...Are they have been solved or are they are still pending...??? Sweepin' it under the carpet doesn't mean the problem is solved.....
Prior to the thread, there's a few thread where forummers flamin' each other i.e JB Mlocian, Perdana vs Evo etc....But why the thread have never been deleted..??
I've a lot more to write but it won't means anything as I guess this thread also in the list of bein' deleted...I know most of the forummers in zth.com are educated & they know how to differentiate which is right & which is left... Eh..!! Sorry.. I mean which is right & which is wrong...

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Now it's my thread been deleted...

support!! freedom of speak. Malaysia already a place that no freedom of speak. even the net cant also?
ps: clarify- I dunno what happen but I'm only support freedom of speak. if it doesn't hurt anyone.

I support Also -

but not accept if about Racism:banghead:

Share is care:wavey:

Morpheous : U're rite bro... U can view the whole story under the car talk section... The topics is my E7 sick - SHARE EXPERIENCE...

Azu : We're Malaysian maaa... We don't promote racism... I only sharin' my 2 cents...:wavey::wavey:

Last edited:

2nd sifu MI's statement...

support bobo!!!!!:listen: bos spoiler kasi la murah sikit:thefinger::thefinger:

support!! freedom of speak. Malaysia already a place that no freedom of speak. even the net cant also?
ps: clarify- I dunno what happen but I'm only support freedom of speak. if it doesn't hurt anyone.

no worries,1st post was edited with more details to avoid any possible confusion.

Bro MI,thread asking for justice won't get deleted,only thread asking for trouble will :biggrin:

Re: Now it's my thread been deleted by leslie...

whatever conflict it is I'm sure that most of us here are grown-up and let settle those dispute in good faith :wavey: all of us here love our ride and WE LOVE MLOC!!! :biggrin:

maybe...we hv to study what is 1 MALAYSIA...

Thanks everyone cause understand what I'm tryin' to say...I'm not lookin' for publicity or such... Just sharin' my thought....I'm not goin' to delete this thread cause I don't see anythin' wrong with it... But if someone thinks otherwise, they might just delete it....Peace...:wavey::wavey:

Thanks everyone cause understand what I'm tryin' to say...I'm not lookin' for publicity or such... Just sharin' my thought....I'm not goin' to delete this thread cause I don't see anythin' wrong with it... But if someone thinks otherwise, they might just delete it....Peace...:wavey::wavey:

bro MI no worry,you are not looking for publicity,you just keep sharing your thought even it gets deleted.:rofl:

In order to reduce confusion regarding your someone statement,i think you better state further details regarding the one instead.no good la keep other guessing who is behind the scene.

FYI,nobody can delete the thread other than admin/mod,regular member only can edit their posts which could be recovered by admin/mod.Just drop us a pm/report to us.If this still couldn't get a piece of your mind,you may express your concern by just drop Tom a pm.I've highlighted to him regarding this aswell.

Peace everyone :wavey::wavey:

bro,
u do feel what i feel, somehow ppl don feel us....anyway thanks for the persistent in standing by the truth.....sharing...we meant no harm to any party, dunno why they took it so seriously.....cool bro!

bro,
u do feel what i feel, somehow ppl don feel us....anyway thanks for the persistent in standing by the truth.....sharing...we meant no harm to any party, dunno why they took it so seriously.....cool bro!

dun worry bro. you have done nothing wrong. in fact, you have been extremely forgiving. if other people tell you otherwise, just ignore them.

MI, i know yr needs as well...Lets fix a date and ajak horny Bob along and we go kau tim our NEEDS ya...hehehe

KH Sim,has found his needs and his true needs is Monkey Hug Water Melon...No matter day or nite, he just seems to unable to let go...

What a Powerful & Dangerous Clamp Move...

Beware Chicks...Once kena from Sim, you will ask for more aka Macam Pepsi laa...

Last edited:

wahhh.... MI.. wtf deleted your thread??? what u did??

What you mean by edited by red???

Seem like it try hidden/protect for the workshop!!! like previous my fren post a thread regard a claim workshop at Summit also been deleted.I think here few mloc member read it b4.

We just try to share some info for mloc member regard those bad service workshop.Nothing wrong!!!:confused:

The workshop is still arrogant and unwilling to admit their mistakes. We are giving a FULL DISCLOSURE of what they have done HERE. More will post their stories soon.

i deleted the tread earlier on because it was starting a warfare which i didn't want it to happen. and was trying to sort things out one by one by trying to investigate facts and figures behind the scenes. like i said in the tread earlier on.. i gave warning not to flame anymore... but no one listen.. sigh... but then again.. so i tried... next time pm me if you do not understand why i deleted.. and pls listen to warnings? we as moderator do not like deleting post... but when we have warned you.. you listen.. if you do not understand.. you can contact us by pm... zth its a car enthusiast forum ... not a fight forum... remember this...tq

A Post Every 5 Mins

Ok, it only keeps getting worse... this latest incident really starting to scare me, these rempits are reckless dudes who don't care at all about their victims sufferings and if they really do have guns...god bless us Malaysians then...

With a gun they would be able to intimidate a lot more ppl and im sure they would not hesitate to shoot or kill given their recent track record of recklessness... The authorities really got to get cracking against these rempits before things get worse...

Online now

Search

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom