Notice: Stolen Notebook

wira_na

Known Member
Mar 9, 2004
Sorry to hear that. Well, i have experienced similiar issue too during june
this year but my losses was even greater as i lost 2 new HP laptop at the same time. I
think the stupid culprit was marking me. damn....too careless. Until now, i carry my laptop
always when i go out after work. Phobia adi......

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
acbc said:
The world is full of scumbags... no way to avoid them unless our country legalised the sale of firearms (u can shoot n kill the scumbag DIY).

So, just be extra careful and don't leave goodies behind.
yea, at that scenario, that means the scumbags would also have a gun to aim on your head as well. Think bout it. heh he hheh.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
acbc said:
The security guard probably saw u put a laptop bag in the car n alerted his buddies. Trust no one! Not even ur best friend.
agree wit that... i carry my laptop around. Or rather, if i know i'm going anywhere after office.. i rather keep my laptop locked in my locker rather than keeping it in the car.

at least if it does really goes missing in the office... i can blame it on the office security. hahaha.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need your opinion.

with so many glass smashing cases going on, i am thinking of getting my car tinted (30% VLT) more for security reasons. usually, i am required to carry a bunch of IT equipments for presentations, and it will usually be placed at my back seat (trunk will be packed with speakers and white screen).

knowing that jpj is on the loose to issue love letters, i was wondering if anyone knows of any jalan.

i don't mind paying the fine, but don't want the hassle to go for...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience