nokia 1600.worth it???

protonburuk

Known Member
hi there.
i just bought a nokia 1600. but sadly i'm dissapointed with it.

it has vr litte funtion.
- no mms,no wap, and it does even hv a calender!!!

it is only a colour screen polyponic ringtone handphone..
i'm dissapointed with it bcoz of its price tag..
i mean, come on.RM3++!!! 4 dis!!WTH???

so, i'm asking u guys out there, izzit worth the price tag??????:Not_Impressed:

For me, i won't really buy that piece of shit. May be my sentence is rude, but i'm serious and wonder why Nokia still sticks with this Super old technologi?? Copy from Proton's behaviour i can say.

For instance, try to look at the colour screen, i can say that is 1st generation colour screen in Malaysia. The colour is sucks, resolution is so low until i can see so many black lines in the screen.

Generally, that is and overpriced product.

Dun u do a research before buying it? Anyway, if u r basic user like me, do nothing other than Call, Receive Call, and SMS, then u should stay on it and enjoy its durability!!! Yeah, Nokia is damn durable, my Nokia still functionable after a few 'falling down', hehehe.

Last edited:
well before you buy you should have check out the function of the phone. If i were you i will top up another Rm200 and get a Nokia 6020.

it is 1 series for God sake.it is a basic poly color screen hp.

next time before buy it, do some homework la.i do believe the hp shop allow you to have a sneak peak on the hp before you buy it.

Cheap things ain't good.
Good things ain't cheap.

Digest that and live with it. hahaha

Then again, now a days, hand phone shops don't have live unit for customers to play with, other than those that they hang around those slutty-looking-girl's neck. Make me wanna just give a super hard tug and see if their head falls off their neck, or at least, whether there's a crack sound from the back of their neck. Rather uncomfy to play with those phones while it hangs on their neck.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom