Nissan navara

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
hmmm...why you guys are so proud of navara? that's not the most powerful 4x4.

Tis car is comfort enuf n it's in budget... I'm nt rich enuf to get d most powerful truck.. May b u r tht rich to get tht.. Haha

this is not a matter of who is rich or not. it's a matter of whether navara is really powerful compare to other 4WDs on the road.

My friend, this is essentially a MLY forum and we are locals discussing about the Navara where else but in MLY.

You could be one of the forummers who has no sense in what you are talking about but worldwide speaking you could be even more clueless.

this is indeed a worldwide forum, since i could not see a com.my at the address. somebody may be piss off that his navara or its truely name 'Navaro' is not the most powerful 4x4. even, navara is not the most powerful Nissan 4x4 pickup. there is a more powerful Nissan pickup than Navara.

this is indeed a worldwide forum, since i could not see a com.my at the address. somebody may be piss off that his navara or its truely name 'Navaro' is not the most powerful 4x4. even, navara is not the most powerful Nissan 4x4 pickup. there is a more powerful Nissan pickup than Navara.
bro, if u r talking abt the whole wide world, Navara is not the fastest pickup truck. but its common sense since almost everyone here is from Malaysia and we r talking abt the Malaysian market. and indeed ZTH is a worldwide forum but 99% of the members here r Malaysian. so basically we r talking abt the Malaysian market. for 2.5l common rail diesel pickup truck, navara indeed is the most powerful lot in stock form, here, in Malaysia. Period.

i reckon that navara is the most powerful in it's "RANGE" too... so far i couldn't think of any other vehicle that can fight against it... If most powerful 4x4 i think maybe in us gua, those monster truck from GMC, chevrolet and ford...:biggrin:

bro, if u r talking abt the whole wide world, Navara is not the fastest pickup truck. but its common sense since almost everyone here is from Malaysia and we r talking abt the Malaysian market. and indeed ZTH is a worldwide forum but 99% of the members here r Malaysian. so basically we r talking abt the Malaysian market. for 2.5l common rail diesel pickup truck, navara indeed is the most powerful lot in stock form, here, in Malaysia. Period.

bro, thanks for saying that ZTH is a worldwide forum. when you're saying that Navara is the most powerful 4x4 in stock form in Malaysia, then, there is no more I can say, I have to agree with that statement.

But, when we are saying Navara is the most powerful Nissan 4x4, I could not agree.

Check Nissan Titan. In fact, I am an owner of Armada, the full form/version of Titan (both uses same engine). And, I am a Malaysian.

Cheers!

bro, thanks for saying that ZTH is a worldwide forum. when you're saying that Navara is the most powerful 4x4 in stock form in Malaysia, then, there is no more I can say, I have to agree with that statement.

But, when we are saying Navara is the most powerful Nissan 4x4, I could not agree.

Check Nissan Titan. In fact, I am an owner of Armada, the full form/version of Titan (both uses same engine). And, I am a Malaysian.

Cheers!
in the US market, big cc vehicles r the norm. so anything > 300hp its very basic if u ask me...but good ride u have there

Cheers!

hi khairiaz,good to know that you are actually malaysian and it would be great if you are telling us you are driving your Armada here in malaysia.i never seen any of these babe here in malaysia yet...

titan & armada are using the same V8-VK56DE,the different is titan is a pick-up and armada is a SUV even they are actually using the same front design (hood,lamp,grill)

this thread was started to discuss pick-up senario in malaysia & comparisons were made between 3 cars below.anyway,any input are welcome and we appreciate your driving experience on your v8 if you willing to share it here buy open another new thread or post it right here instead if our t/s don't mind.

Nissan NAVARA D40 diesel?
any good..
?
any one has this car?
good car?
need some comments on this car?

navara vs hilux vs triton?

in the US market, big cc vehicles r the norm. so anything > 300hp its very basic if u ask me...but good ride u have there

I am residing in Middle East. of course you can easily mod an Evo to more than 300bhp. even 370Z is a very powerful Nissan. but driving a full size 360bhp V8 on a 4 lane/4 lane highway is a breeze.

hi khairiaz,good to know that you are actually malaysian and it would be great if you are telling us you are driving your Armada here in malaysia.i never seen any of these babe here in malaysia yet...

titan & armada are using the same V8-VK56DE,the different is titan is a pick-up and armada is a SUV even they are actually using the same front design (hood,lamp,grill)

this thread was started to discuss pick-up senario in malaysia & comparisons were made between 3 cars below.anyway,any input are welcome and we appreciate your driving experience on your v8 if you willing to share it here buy open another new thread or post it right here instead if our t/s don't mind.

5115, you're exactly right about that, and that is the reason why I did not buy a Titan.

Thanks for the reminder. My input in this thread will stop here.

Cheers everybody!

HI,

I'm having a Typhoon Diesel Tuning Box for nissan navara or Isuzu Dmax as well...Try look at this link,....Latest version for this typhoon, as nissan navara after PLug and drive this Typhoon, Engine power output increase 30% of hp and 25% of torque....I'm using it..quite good, but i let go my spare since i din use it, IT"S BRAND NEW !!!

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ew-typhoon-diesel-tuning-box.html#post4096256

understand that new Navara power been upgrade with 190ps and 450nm this really kick alot of butt in 4X4 market.

Top Bottom