Nissan Murano

cecilio

Feb 24, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
www.rsoutlet-4u.com
I need to change from my current Toyota Innova.

Is the Murano any good? I am thinking of 2005 models like the Impul Murano CBU with full specs.
Any annoyances or problems? Or should I go for another mpv like the Estima or etc?
It would be nice to hear from you guys.

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
1st n foremost,i think u shud set ur criteria....ur gonna sell ur Innova,whc is a 7 seater MPV n go 4 a Murano while ur other alternative is an Estima whc is also a 7/8 seater MPV..u do realize d Murano is a 5 seater SUV,right?
i'm driving a 2005 CBU unit....encountered 2 problems....sensor KO-ed(quite common among Muranos) ard 60,000km..not too sure wat it's called but it's d same as any local QR25/QR20 engine(X-trail,Serena)...so,no worries...not dat expensive too....brand new ard RM170,i think.....
2nd is cracked radiator top @ 89,000km....they just dun make radiators like they used too....changed d top n had it serviced...all in RM185....
now i'm planning 2 get d latest Murano 2 replace my 2005 unit.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

High-end luxury 4-door coupes are all the rage. First, Mercedes-Benz introduced the CLS, then came Porsche and Aston Martin with the Panamera and Rapide respectively. Now, BMW has jumped on the bandwagon and presented the world with the BMW Concept CS at the 2007 Shanghai Auto Show.

As usual, with concept cars, details are not...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience